Hopefully you can help with my dilemma.
1. Current balance on my phone = 250
2. Upgrading to a Pixel XL = 549
Total cost = ~800 dollars.
Con = another 2 years.
Buy the phone unlocked from Google = $1,179 = difference of $379
How do i decide (aside from the dollar amount) if i buy from Google or upgrade thru Rogers?
Thank you for mentioning this!
I am returning my 32GB Pixel XL black to Rogers and have now purchased a silver 128GB Pixel XL directly from Google. I paid for expedited shipping because I need to return the Rogers phone by Friday.
I ordered a DBrand skin in matte black for the front of the phone. I just don't know if I can handle a white-front phone. I've never had one before.
Reserved Silver XL 128GB, started position 134, last I checked it was 116, now In Progress! Getting pretty happy that finally I don't see that pesky number.
I am worried though that my phone will cost more than I originally thought it did after reading some posts. When I selected "Keep existing plan" it quoted me $679 for the phone (+ my monthly plan) but if they find some way to make me pay more I'm definitely throwing a fit lol.
I have to return my 32GB by Friday, but now my black 128GB pre-order is "in progress". I definitely want black instead of white, but I have no idea when the "in progress" phone will actually ship!
I guess I'll have 2 weeks to return the silver one to Google if the black one arrives in the meantime!
Finally, both my orders (#4 White, #10 Black) have moved to an In Progress status. Should be here soon! 🙂