Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Hello @michaelcaron

With regards to the iPhone, even Apple is having a hard time getting the iPhone Plus in their stores too. I sucks but what can you do.

In regards to the reservation system, it does have a flaw which i have said many years on every reservation thread I have made but it seems to be doing the same thing.
michaelcaron
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah I picked the wrong two phones if I wanted something quickly Smiley LOL

Thanks for being so responsive @Meowmix. Hopefully one of these days they'll listen to you and we won't have any more grumpy threads.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @michaelcaron

Honestly i hope one day the system can be revamp and do its job like it's supposed too. It does in some ways but in other points it's failing to do its job and we have noticed that.

Anyways i hope everyone gets their device soon.
bassi1961
I've Been Here Awhile

I was #40 for the Silver XL 128gb and the store just received my order. Picking it up tonight.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bassi1961

Glad to see your store has it!! Enjoy it when u get it 🙂
amardeepsingh
I Plan to Stick Around

@bassi1961, did your reservation status update? What is it?

rajeshr
I Plan to Stick Around

@bassi1961 wrote:
I was #40 for the Silver XL 128gb and the store just received my order. Picking it up tonight.

@bassi1961 Hmm - how did you manage that?  I'm at #4 for the Silver XL 128GB and my status hasn't changed at all.

shrander
I Plan to Stick Around

pixel40
I've Been Here Awhile

Did you get your phone?  What city are you in?  I moved from 52 to 45 and my HTC One m8 is on its very last legs now, not charging, so I am desperate for a new handset.  I'm confused why the person at spot 1 didn't get their phone though.

rajeshr
I Plan to Stick Around

@pixel40 wrote:

Did you get your phone?  What city are you in?  I moved from 52 to 45 and my HTC One m8 is on its very last legs now, not charging, so I am desperate for a new handset.  I'm confused why the person at spot 1 didn't get their phone though.

Probably due to the fact that Rogers seems to have not received any XL 128GB's so far. The reason your number dropped is that people in the queue ahead of you may have cancelled their orders.