Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

I have moved from samsung to Pixel, Off the bst there is no Notify badges for unreasd msgs and emails. another great feature in samsung msgs i miss is the schedule a msg at later time.

Any one know any alternative please share

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Raj500

Have you checked the settings? Also have you thought of downloading a launcher to give you those options if it doesn't have it?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

8 days since release and still don't have my phone? But yet when I go into the store they have some for sale to customers. And I have been number 2 for 5 days.... What's the problem ? You mean to say they don't have 2 phones??? Really getting frustrated.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @qa6

Do they have the exact same model as the one you reserved? If so why not do the upgrade? Unless you are a business and corporate customers which means you can't.

Also no Rogers store has any XL 128GB devices. They might have a 32GB or normal Pixel.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Raj500 Use nova launcher  and also teslaunread and you can have notification badges for every single app.. 

you dont need a samsung or iphone to have unread badges 🙂

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I tried Nova and than u loose the Nouget  look and feel... also the Phone app sucks in Pixel or may be i am still hooked on samsung.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Raj500 Nova launcher will be updated soon with nouget. But if you mean look and feel, that's all in the launcher. That isn't what nouget is
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can someone explain the priority of these "pre-orders"? because I just got an email that i got "bumped" down... 2 slots (lol really?) and yet my brother, who ordered the same device as me (black 128gb pixel XL) on thursday got his shipped to his house the next day.... So why is mine taking 2+ weeks while his took a day?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I am trying nova now and I can get the badges, so far so good
I Plan to Stick Around

Reserved my device on the 14th, still on an open status

Pixel XL, Phone by Google 128GB Silver
Pixel XL 128GBSilver
Position :      119

Starting position was 134... I've only received 2 text messages from Rogers 'apologizing' for the delay, one of which was asking to enter their draw. Curious as to how long it will take to ship all these phones out