Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Hello @Charles-

Lol well at least if you read my above post. We have some clarification coming from Google but again Rogers did clarify the same on Facebook and also on text messages.

This is a post i seen from Rogers

" Thanks for your patience, R. We're just waiting on devices. Once we have your device, we'll email you.
- M"B

This one was translated from French

" You are probably one of the first to book themselves against model we are limited by the amount received by Google. We are not able to give you a date for sending because we do not control the amounts sent. I suggest you see in store if they have models available, if not know that we send prioritize incoming models."
Ronux25
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone else rocking back and forth in their chair while refreshing their email and this page? I have already ordered a few cases, and some spare USB C cables. Now I just need the phone. Really wish there was more information on when it was going to be availiable. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ronux25

Unfortunately as you know they can't give more information as what I posted above and what everyone knows already. They won't give a ETA for many reasons and also don't know much on shipments. They don't get that information and don't give that out either.
JoshuaAustin
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered a spare OEM charger with USB C cable from the Google play store since none of my Samsung chargers will be compatible with the USB C PD fast charge standard and I like to carry a charger in my bag.  It has already shipped.

I'll continue to wait for the Black Pixel XL 128gb to come in patiently  I have faith it won't be more than a couple more weeks at this point but I'm not expecting to hear anything until my pre-order ships, so I'll just keep trolling the Internet for Pixel news in the meantime...

bassi1961
I've Been Here Awhile

My rogers reservation has now moved from #42 overall to 'In Progress' so i guess that is a step in the right direction. 

amardeepsingh
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine has been in progress for over a week 😐
trimaican
I Plan to Stick Around

@bassi1961 Good to hear. Mine still hasn't moved from 14 but at least someone is seeing a change.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bassi1961

Glad to hear!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @amardeepsingh

Does it say "In Progress (Pre Fulfilment)"?
amardeepsingh
I Plan to Stick Around

The last I checked, yes. I have to call in to get status updates since it was ordered on the phone.