Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Hello @Alacrity

They did send you a text so you did get notified. They did their job and at the end of the day, they can't give a actual date as they don't get one from Google.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I "may" receive the device on time I guess.  Or "may" not. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Alacrity

Again no one knows when they will get shipments and when it will finally get shipped out. It should be soon i hope.
I Plan to Stick Around

I had to pull the trigger. Got a 128gb black pixel on Kijiji. No one from Rogers could tell me when my phone would be delivered. Guess I miss out on the extra 2 GB but 14 GB is more than entirely hardly ever go over 10. I also miss out on the 50 play dollars but I did save 190$ and I don't have to wait till God knows when for my phone.

So far I have to say I'm super impressed. I was able to retire my s7 edge, which I couldn't do with the iPhone 7. As funny as this may sound the pixel is the best iPhone ever!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mrnovanova

Not bad! It's always great to try a new device!
I Plan to Stick Around

Still patiently waiting. Honestly I'm not in a huge rush to get my phone, but I'm also just eager to have a new device after waiting about a year for the release (was expecting another Nexus around this time). I'll just be happy if I receive it before the end of November at this point. Of course in a perfect world I'd wish to get it as soon as possible but hey, life isn't meant to be fair and beautiful

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @makovy

Exactly! That's how everyone should think really unless they don't have a device to use. Then I can understand.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Opened another line on Friday to try the Pixel. I always like trying different devices. I thought I was going to miss the Note 7 going the iPhone 7 Plus. Don't miss the Note 7 one bit actually. iPhone 7 Plus has been amazing. The Pixel is nice and all but not for me. Google assistant is cool and Better than Siri on a good amount of points. But I'm too spoiled with crazy battery life on the 7 Plus, iMessage, better optimized apps on iOS and just complete fluid experience on the 7 Plus. Nice phone for sure but not for everyone
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dx9

Believe it or not I wanted the Pixel XL but at the end of the day, it looks like the iPhone, it doesn't have a SD card slot like the Note 7 does, no waterproofing or dust proof which what the Note 7 has and is a need for me as I use the phone in rain or snow, tech support isn't like Apple where u can walk into a Apple store and get things fixed and more. I wish they didn't recall the Note 7 but my choice was the iPhone 7 Plus.
I Plan to Stick Around

What do you like about the Pixel over the S7 Edge? Thx.