Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Hello @JoshuaAustin

It seems like the chrome cast will come BUT it's limited quantities as well. It did state that in the fine print when it showed it. I am pretty sure everyone will get one.
I Plan to Stick Around

I saw on here one person was able to put a bell sim in there pixel and it worked. Can someone else confirm these are unlocked?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dingchow

Yes they are unlocked and the bootloader is unlocked as well.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have a question. I am number 9 on the reservation list for the silver 32gb pixel. My question is, i have a federal corporate code attached to my account. I tried to get a device in store but they are not allowed to access my account. Since I reserved one, am i able to just pick it up in store? I already received a email saying i made changes to my account. Thank you in advance. I hope my pixel comes next week.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @boogie123

If the store can not access your account, how will have pick it up? The only way is buying it outright and no upgrading. That's the only way.
I've Been Here Awhile

Is the Google Pixel and XL available for the business reservation system? I had noted that they were previously available for selection, but only the iphone is available now.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @smartcanuckers2

If you already reserved the device, it won't show u the same device again.

They must have removed it due to the inventory shortage.
I've Been Here Awhile

Do you know if it will become available again, as in re-stock sometime in the near future?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @smartcanuckers2

Most likely when they become available. At this moment no one knows.
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered the Pixel XL for home delivery.  I received a text Friday that there may be a delay in shipping due to demand.  I've got to wonder what "may" means.  The text was not all that helpful and there is no visibility in the reservation system as it is a home delivery.  No email updates.  Nada except for that text.  Sheesh.