Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krrax
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Just put my buddies Bell Sim in my Pixel and it worked instantly. Made calls, had data.

Bye, bye Rogers

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Krrax

Take care....
yoyo12341
I've Been Here Awhile

I currently do not use the number that i requested the HUP on for my Pixel XL 128 but i received an email from Rogers. Not sure if it is a generic email but it said that this is a confirmation of the shipping address and the device is being shipped to XYZ store. It also mentioned my reservation number and said that UPS info will be sent out once it is available.

Should i get excited ? lol

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @yoyo12341

Normally they send those out to remind u which store it's going too and all. U should get a email with the tracking number once it's available and shipped out.
JacobM1
I Plan to Stick Around

@yoyo12341

I got an email too but I was at work and opened it on my phone. I quickly had to shove my phone in my pocket because my boss walked by and when I went to look at it after the email dissapeared!!! Smiley Mad GRR

The email title was something like Regarding you phone reservation. Was yours like that?

yoyo12341
I've Been Here Awhile

Email subject was "Device reservation update "

I was told it is normal to get one , but why now ? Why not in the days between Oct 5th - Oct 20th ?
JacobM1
I Plan to Stick Around

@yoyo12341

I found the email, somehow it ended up in a trash and spam mixed folder that I didn't even know I had.

Yeah, seems odd. I got the same exact email. I hope this means more news is coming soon. Or it could mean that that phone has an "internal" release date and that they send that email out a few days before the release day to people who reserved one. Could very well mean they could ship in the next few days.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @yoyo12341 & @JacobM1

Everyone that reserved the Pixel XL and Pixel got that email today as well.. They send out regular emails like that. So are last they they giving some information everyone has been asking for.

Also the didn't send out that email could be for various reasons that can not be published in the public. Aka could be Google not letting them too as no other carriers including Best Buy posted anything until late last night and this morning like Rogers did.
JoshuaAustin
I Plan to Stick Around

I have yet to receive any communication beyond my orriginal reservation e-mail, except the text message that was mentioned earlier.  No e-mail confirming details etc. but I have moved down to position 115 in the queue for my Pixel XL 128MB Quite Black...

ozeor
I'm Here A Lot

What I'm wondering, is how the reservation system works. Does it show our position for Canada? Ontario? Our city? Our Store??