Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Hello @cabooch

Its a great phone.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Kraxx

If i remember correctly they did put it on the fine print but i wonder why they did the 5GB or more plan.. Many don't havethat .

" Offer available for a limited time and subject to change. Available with purchase and activation of Pixel on a 2-year Share Everything Plan having minimum 5GB data (minimum 6GB in QC and MB). Activation on an eligible plan must be completed by October 31, 2016 to receive the offer. Connection fee of $20/line applies (for new device/line only) to active your services. Early cancellation fees apply in accordance with your Wireless Services Agreement. Bonus data will be applied within 4-6 weeks of activation.

Google Play credit promo code will be sent within 10-15 days upon activation via SMS and can be redeemed at http://play.google.com/redeem. Promo code must be redeemed by December 31, 2016. No compensation or credit will be given to customers who do not redeem within the eligible offer period"
kavkaz
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
@hello @Kraxx

If i remember correctly they did put it on the fine print but i wonder why they did the 5GB or more plan.. Many don't havethat .

" Offer available for a limited time and subject to change. Available with purchase and activation of Pixel on a 2-year Share Everything Plan having minimum 5GB data (minimum 6GB in QC and MB). Activation on an eligible plan must be completed by October 31, 2016 to receive the offer. Connection fee of $20/line applies (for new device/line only) to active your services. Early cancellation fees apply in accordance with your Wireless Services Agreement. Bonus data will be applied within 4-6 weeks of activation.

Google Play credit promo code will be sent within 10-15 days upon activation via SMS and can be redeemed at http://play.google.com/redeem. Promo code must be redeemed by December 31, 2016. No compensation or credit will be given to customers who do not redeem within the eligible offer period"

i have a 15 gig plan. hope to get the extra 2. but how? no information on who to get it. 

also i didnt get the chromecast 😞

JoshuaAustin
I Plan to Stick Around

I've got to laugh at the arbitrary date they have attached to the offer of October 31st... It seems alalmost certain that we won't get our phone until sone time in November anyway.

I'll probably just cancel my pre-order after this date because it's not even worth going through the hassle of dealing with Rogers. I'll just get mine direct from Google and my Rogers bill won't get messed up like it dies every year (and is already because of the Note 7. I'm almost 100% sure I didn't get the $25 credit for my returned unit but I won't truly know until I get my bill in a couple weeks...
Uggmo
I've Been Here Awhile

@JoshuaAustin Yeah, I'm really hoping they do something about that. I mean, if I get my phone before then I'll be able to activate my plan, but we should be given buffer if the phones aren't available  by that time.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JoshuaAustin

Thats the best route to take at this point as no one knows what is going on and what the actual date is.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

I wonder if they send u a link where u can purchase the chrome cast with a coupon of the price?
kavkaz
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @kavkaz

I wonder if they send u a link where u can purchase the chrome cast with a coupon of the price?

may be..  

here is the latest:

1) got my pixel yesterday.

2) i had $200 remaining on my note 7

3) rogers wants me to pay off $200, even though i returned note 7and they are not giving me credit for the $860 paid off on pixel..

kavkaz
I Plan to Stick Around

i am sure this will get sorted out.. but i have to waste more time fixing this mess.. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

Have you spoken to a Rogers manager to see what they can do? They can't force u to pay a device u are returning orexchanging .