Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Well I did it... just bought a 6p to tie me over till the 128gb xl comes in.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I picked up my Google Pixel this afternoon from Rogers. First off, it's a sweet device. It feels great in the hand, and the build quility is certainly on par with the iPhone (I have an iPhone 7 too).

Can anyone tell me if WiFi Calling is coming to the Pixel or VoLTE?

Obviously, the Pixel supports these features, but they need to be activated on Rogers network for this device. It would be nice to have feature parity with the iPhone (otherwise, it really is an unfair advantage to Apple).

Please give me a like and reply/comment if you picked up your Pixel (or will pick one up soon) and you want Rogers to enable WiFi Calling and VoLTE.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @skip501

Rogers will indeed have those services working but at the moment there isn't any information on when. That's something they will say soon. Stay tuned.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @robx7fcna

Thats good. At least u can use a device right now
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

was there any cases or screen protectors available?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Yeah man, almost a week without a phone is enough haha.

This will give me a taste of what Google has to offer until I get the real deal.

@pixel_xl I always get my cases on Amazon through spigen Canada. They are never more than 2 days and the ultra hybrid clear gel case is really nice. I have one waiting for my xl so whenever it comes haha
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Really? you also need the 5GB plans to get the $50 play credit too??? They FULLY Screwed me. I should have just gotten the Best Buy 100$ giftcard offer. Can't believe it. The person in store even told me I'd get the $50 play credit.....liars,  I'm DONE with this company for sure this time. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

been using my 7+ all day idek if i want pixel anymore weirdly ( this coming from a man whos used droid for 6.5 years)

i might not return....

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I was going to try and hold out for the Pixel XL 128GB when returning my a Note 7 but I knew this would end up happening and be back ordered for weeks and weeks. Also not knowing 100% if Wifi Calling and VOLTE would be enable on the device.

Ended up getting a 7 Plus 256GB which I'm extremely happy with and has everything I need and want. Maybe I'll try next years Pixel
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dx9

Honestly i was gonna get the Pixel but alot drew me back from it.. So thus why i got the iPhone 7 Plus.