Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Hello @Prospect

Uncalled for lol. Let his gf sit where she wants! 😛
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Any idea why all retailers only have 32gb variants. I must have called 2 best buys and 4 Rogers stores. They all have 32 only.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Prospect lmao indeed. She was ready to buy me the Pixel until she heard how expensive it was. Needless to say I couldn't wait for her to get the Money! 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi Giroyac

Do you know if the phone is SIM locked to Rogers?

Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mrnovanova

If u looked back at the past 2 pages u would know...

Most carriers including Best Buy don't have the 128GB model either due to shortage orsomething . Also only Telus and Rogers carry the 128GB but none have stock.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Thanks bud. Pretty much decided to buy it yesterday. Sold my iPhone 7 so I was looking for something to complement my s7 edge.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got my pixel black 32gb.
350$ pre order for share everything plan.

I go to pick it up and I'm informed I'm being charged 650$ Because I'm not on a remium PLUS tab... I have a share everything premium tab loyalty plan. There's just no winning with these people. I'm most likely gonna payout the only 400$ remaining device balance at this point and go somewhere else. 85$ month for 2 gb is atrocious and paying almost full price for a phone and signing another 2 yrs is stupid.
Might as well pay the balance and never sign with Rogers again. Bring my own device to someone else and pay only 40-60 a month for 2gb

Thanks again Rogers for the things you always pull.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Kraxx

Thats their new plans now. You pay more for the plan and less for the device. With older plans like Share Everything Plus plans u pay less for the plans but more upfront for the device
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Are you able to confirm that VoLTE and Wifi calling work on the pixel. @RogersHelps is clueless on Twitter.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When I was pre-ordering and selected "select existing plan" they gave me the $679 price. Otherwise like you said it was lower + changing to premium plus, paying more a month, essentially worthless. Just surprised you didn't see the price change when selecting your plan