Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Hello @Uggmo

No worries, everyone is allowed to reply to anyone here:).

Exactly. I still have my Note 7 even though I have the iPhone 7 Plus JB 256GB. Gotta send it back but I went though alot just even getting the iPhone.

The loner phone can work out. The twitter account made a mistake on that. Stores will allow anyone with a Note 7 to take a loner phone if they are awaiting the Pixel device.
Uggmo
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix Alrighty then. I updated my post with that to reflect it.

benbar21
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey!

If anyone here already has a pixel from rogers (either type) could you check to see if the bootloader is unlockable?

Just go to developer settings and check if OEM Unlocking is greyed our or not (if it isn't it should look like this: https://imgur.com/a/647Wu)

Thanks!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Uggmo

No worries!:).
kavkaz
I Plan to Stick Around

rogers is not taking Note 7 back without original receipt...

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

While yes that is true, if u lost the original receipt you can ask to speak to a manager and see if they can help. If that doesn't help ask to speak to the Office of the President. They will be able to do it from there. And ur set. 🙂
stephanmmjohn
I Plan to Stick Around

Doubt you would be able to make an accurate guess, but I will try anyways. Got my shipping confirmation for black 32gb around noon. I live in the scarborough area, when do you think I will receive it. Hoping tomorrow, but I know thats highly unlikely. Only if it was Canada Post or puralator I could expect it tommorrow 😞

Giroyac
I Plan to Stick Around

@benbar21

first thing i did was unlock the bootloader.
so yes unlockable, and no bloat
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @stephanmmjohn

You should be getting it tomorrow as the warehouse is in Toronto. UPS is fast :).
franco2w
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm sure this has been asked already but I don't want to go through all the posts.  I reserved an XL silver on the first day (October 4), 32GB.  I have a fairly low number (<20) and it is still showing as open.  What's the status on these shipping?  I don't want to cancel as I will lose the pre-order offers.