Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Giroyac

Most likely. That's why i said most with that one won't get them at launch when some rather believe a rep which does that haveinformation..

The stores received only black ones. The silver seems to be having a shortage or a issue manufacturing them. That's why most carriers don't have it of not all.

maybe the white panel on the back may discolour or yellow due to heat. 

not to spread rumors. just saying. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

They had black 128gb xls in stock today? Good sign for those (like me) who ordered black I suppose
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm telling you guys... unfortunately we are getting the silent shaft from rogers.... I love this! First they want my Note 7 back.. now they cant even provide me with the device i want at launch... 

Sad part is im not even surprised....  i think im going to call in and request some form of compensation because this is starting to be more of a total inconvienience and less of a minor hiccupp..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @pixel_xl

Ditch the silver one I would say. If it's gonna a take longer then expected then do it and u rather have a phone over a color. Remember most put cases over the color right.

thats true. only reason i ordered silver was to match my pixel tablet. 

if they have the black its cool. if not ill wait it out. 

whatever happens happens. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cabooch

Competition for what ? To saying anything? Don't expect to get much. Also on the site it shows this

" Will ship after manufacturer's official launch date pending device availability"

So really you won't get much even if u demand it as its on the site and it's printed there. Rogers doesn't have to tell it's customers anything really.

Again i see ur point and believe me i went through alot with the Note 7 " go read what happened to see ". Just saying what i see. I do agree they should say something but they don't have too as it shows it on the site under the Google Pixel device on the Devices list.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello@pixel_xl

Exactly. If u wanna wait then ur choice:).
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@cabooch wrote:

I'm telling you guys... unfortunately we are getting the silent shaft from rogers.... I love this! First they want my Note 7 back.. now they cant even provide me with the device i want at launch... 

Sad part is im not even surprised....  i think im going to call in and request some form of compensation because this is starting to be more of a total inconvienience and less of a minor hiccupp..

go back to the store you bought your note from and explain your situation. im sure they could make an exception. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

See the issue here becomes it was clear from the begining ( given the fact best buy wasnt even preordering them), that the 128gb Silver XL probably isnt going to be in stores....  But instead of rogers doing the right thing by their customers and either notifiying customers who did reserve these of said delays, or not have them reservable at all..

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cabooch

Do i agree with you? Yes i do and I said this many times but as a company they can do what they want and not notify anyone until the day of the launch. Again i have seen bigger companies do this including Best Buy. should they be doing this? Absolutely not. They should inform customers on what's going on.

Also as for the Note 7 part. It's been recalled by Samsung Corporation which they told customers to return the devices immediately and shut them down. So in reality Rogers did what the manufacturer told them to do and told u to do. They told u to do something that is in their right to do. You went and gave it back. No your waiting for that device and yes they should say something but again it's their choice to do so.
Highlighted

Good evening users!

Just wanted to remind everyone to keep it courteous and on topic Smiley Wink

You can review our User Guidelines here: http://bit.ly/CommunityForumGuidelines.

Thanks for your contribution and for your help in keeping the community a pleasant place to be.

RogersMaude