cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pre-Orders & Reservations

JeromeM
I plan to stick around

Does Rogers usually do pre-orders for Pixel devices? I know usually Samsung and Apple but wasn't sure on Pixel.  Looks like it will be available on Nov 1st in Canada and I want to make sure to have WiFi Calling so would rather order from Rogers.

Thanks,

Jerome

*** Edited Labels ***

137 REPLIES 137

Re: Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL Pre-Orders & Reservations

Hppufrhh
I've been here awhile
i just received same email. did you receive tracking number?

synflux
I plan to stick around

I got the same email as well and I ordered my device on Oct 16 (Black XL 128 GB). Fingers crossed that it gets shipped out tonight.

JeromeM
I plan to stick around
White 128GB XL ordered Oct 9th.....still nothing.

Ronux25
I plan to stick around

I just got the same email. I also ordered the XL Black 128GB. Seems like we are all waiting on the same one. Here is hoping that I get a tracking number tomorrow morning.

IainS
I plan to stick around

Just to let guys know that have received their devices that November OTA files are now available via Google Developer and if you are fine using ABD you can update today. Quite a big update also weighing in at over 1.2GB, dont know what else has been updated yet.

JeromeM
I plan to stick around

Spoke too soon, I just got the email with the account changes. To my surprise there's a $30 connection fee added does everyone else have that?

There's a Promo for no connection fee if you do the upgrade all online which I did I didn't do it through Chat or anything 😞 Looks like I have to reach out to them again.

Rogers Promo.jpg

Ronux25
I plan to stick around
I noticed the same connection fee. I was under the impression that there was no fee as well. Also my plan was supposed to have bonus data, don't see any mention of that either.

hi123456
I plan to stick around
Got my tracking number this afternoon about 5pm. Its ready for pickup by UPS, seems like it should be with me by end of day tomorrow based on what it says. Not sure how that is going to work, but I guess I will just have to wait and see. Rogers CS said it was in Mississauga, but maybe it is shipping from Vancouver...

JeromeM
I plan to stick around
Just got my shipping notice as well at 11:35pm I'm in the GTA, no details on UPS website yet so we'll see.

Ordered 3XL white 128G phone October 15th. Nothing yet. Phoned Rogers and went into the store and they couldn't provide any information other than there is no backorder on this phone if I ordered it now.

synflux
I plan to stick around
I just got the shipment notification right now. Finally! Ordered it on Oct 16. UPS site says it will be delivered on Tuesday.

synflux
I plan to stick around

Finally got my Pixel 3. It was well worth the wait even with the lack of communication. The promo code for the Pixel Stand is in the box as well.

AJB
I've been here awhile

While I realize it is not all Rogers fault, I am still going to vent.

I did not get notification of shipment, just a "We missed you" from UPS. I was not able to pick up over the weekend as I was out of town, and now I find out that the depot they delivered to is only open until 6pm.

If I was not home during the day to get the shipment, what makes you think I am able to get to a depot before 6pm. Come on.

All could have been avoided if Rogers had let me know. I could have tracked the shipment and made sure someone was home that afternoon.

Hppufrhh
I've been here awhile
Mine suppose to be delivered today. Is the code for a stand from Google store or Rogers?

darthsega
I plan to stick around

Congrats to everyone that has their device or at least their shipping info.  I still haven't received anything and the order still shows: In progress(Pre Fulfillment).  This not knowing is killing me. 😛

synflux
I plan to stick around
The code is for the Google Store. You just add the Pixel Stand to your cart and go through the steps and enter in the promo code.

Hppufrhh
I've been here awhile
Thanks

ethanmckell
I've been around
I don't think it's a "we missed you" note. I thought the same. Mine specifically had "held at UPS pickup facility" on it.

JeromeM
I plan to stick around

I got mine today, I did get notification of shipment and as I backed into my driveway after being away the UPS guy showed up. I ordered the Pixel Stand but haven't opened the phone yet, still so mad at Rogers trying to decide if I want to keep it or return it.

hi123456
I plan to stick around
Now that we are finally receiving the phones, who has the buzzing speaker issue? I have it for sure.
Listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fuIMye31Gw
You should hear clear piano notes...
I don't know what I want to do, return the phone for a refund and wait for Google to fix it, RMA it for a new one and hope for the best or tuff it out...

darthsega
I plan to stick around

Yeah not sure what I'd do.  I tried to watch a video of the issue on my PC but couldn't really tell.  I don't really use my phone for media playback on the phone itself so it wouldn't be too much of an issue for me...if i ever get my pre-order that is.

Also not sure if it is something that is fixable via software but I think the Pixel 2 had a similar issue that was fixed via software (i think...).

Let us know what you decide and thanks for the update.

Topic Stats