Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Does Position 1 really mean that I am the first to receive my phone or that I'm in the first group of people? 

My hubby is position 1 for the 128 black and I'm position 1 for the 128 white (not the xl versions)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pos1forpixel2

You are #1 for the device / model you picked for the Pixel 2. You will get it at launch day though.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey, do you know when Rogers will launch the XL? Will it be same day as the regular pixel?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix  Cool! Did you mean to say "you will [not] get it at ... ? If so when? If I do get it on launch day - when would that be? Thanks 🙂

UPDATE:  I think I mis-read your answer.  I'm assuming that I receive the first one of the pre-orders on launch day, but that there are obviously others who will receive it first (insiders, etc.)  Any chance you know when launch day is?  Thanks for your help 🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Rumini

5-6 weeks after pre orders. That's on their website. Best guess is November.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pos1forpixel2

You will get it at the launch date which is October 19th as per what I see on Google, Rogers and Telus.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Great, thanks! Hopefully I'll figure it out by Christmas 😉 Fast to order, but probably considered a techo-spazz by today's standards.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Generally, how much quantity is shipped to the store on the launch date? Say like 10-20 per model?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Naeng

Around 3-7 each if lucky.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for reply!

Another question: would I receive my phone sooner if it got delivered to my house instead of a Rogers store?

I ended up choosing a Rogers store but if it's quicker to receive it via mail, is it too late to change?