Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

@Meowmix  is there any settings to enable wifi calling or VoLTE on pixel 2 ? 

I Plan to Stick Around

I see the option on my pixel 2 but it doesn't work. Don't know if these devices have been provisioned for it as this device I'm on is from Google and Rogers has a history of not enabling features like this on devices that weren't purchased through them.

The setting you are looking for is enhanced 4g LTE mode
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gsbobby

Any devices that aren't bought from Rogers directly may not got those features. This happened last year with the first Pixel devices.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix 

I did receive my Pixel 2 XL from Rogers, and VoLTE isn't working.  I guess I need to reach out to Rogers support, right?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ndy4eva

They most likely haven't provisioned them yet to work. You can call in and out a ticket in for it.
I've Been Around

Anybody having issues updating Google Camera to V5.1 to enable portrait selfie mode? 

Cant find google camera in the play store to update to the latest build. 

I've Been Here Awhile

I bought my pixel 2 xl from Rogers and I don't even see the VoLTE option.

I received my pixel 2 xl yesterday.  Up to now very, very satisfied.  

No color problem, no sound problem etc.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@MikeyG87 wrote:

Anybody having issues updating Google Camera to V5.1 to enable portrait selfie mode? 

Cant find google camera in the play store to update to the latest build. 

clear data &/or cache of google play app and you will see it in app update list.

Same applies to those have issues with google lens ( by updating google photo app )

I'm Here A Lot

@trimaican Hey my pixel 2 XL has that enabled and I didn't change it. I got mine from rogers and got the November update right away. Did you get the update? and is yours from rogers?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Rumini wrote:

@trimaican Hey my pixel 2 XL has that enabled and I didn't change it. I got mine from rogers and got the November update right away. Did you get the update? and is yours from rogers?

My Pixel 2 isn't from Rogers its from Google (if My XL ever shows up it will be from rogers) so I wasn't expecting it to work for me.  I also read that people on rogers got it working after the carrier services app gets updated (newest version is 7.0) if that helps those of you that are having trouble