Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
q123
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

by business order updated to "Order in progress (Activation)" about an hour ago.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @q123

Good to hear!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @oli76

Most stores haven't received stock. This happens with all launches and with all phones. Not all stores will get phones in launch date. I noticed this for 5yrs now.

With business I have also noticed that the pre orders are always later on being shipped out. Regular consumer reservations ship out first it seems like.

The rep over the phone doesn't know much either. They don't deal with regular customer service. Only business side. So don't bother calling and asking to be honest.
jon_whitlock
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine just arrived everyone!

Ship to home 🙂 128gb black

I also ordered a 64gb to a store who have also called today

the google home mini was included in the box 🙂

oli76
I've Been Here Awhile

I appreciate your reply meowmix. It's all good other than having spoken with a rep and they said there's no "bottom of the list" for business VS consumer since I had already seen that comment and brought it up with her. All in all, there's no reason for me to be irate other than it's the standard run-around "nobody knows anything and we can't give a straight answer about how we do business." I've been sour on telecoms for decades and this is just another very expected head-up-their-back-end situation. Don't tell me I'm #6 in line and then ship it to dozens of people instead of me.  Heck, I login to my business account and my "order queue" shows as having no order, but if I search for the order number, it magically appears. I don't like it, no sir, I don't like it one bit.  It's like Rogers should be owned by Disney cuz they're definitely a Mickey Mouse outfit.

christomitov
I Plan to Stick Around

@q123 what reservation number were you? I'm # 24 out of 51 and it still says Pre-fulfillment...

bucajack1
I've Been Here Awhile

I haven't heard a peep from the store that I ordered to today. Very frustrating.
q123
I've Been Here Awhile

@christomitov Last time i checked before it changed, i was at #12 of 75.  I also just received an email from UPS with a tracking number.  It doesn't say when it would be delivered by tracking it on UPS, however, the email states up to 7 days.

christomitov
I Plan to Stick Around

@q123 I think you're in a different queue than I am.. I'm checking this through Rogersdirect.ca and there isn't 75 people there
fgaucher
I've Been Here Awhile

Have smb account.  My status on rogersdirect.ca just pass from "in progress (fullfilment) to in progress.  I had reserved a pixel 2 xl black 64 gb on oct-11.  Hope will receive it for the week-end !