Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Same. We probably won't get the phone anytime soon seeing as how iPhone X business customers still haven't received theirs and it came out 2 weeks ago.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like mine was just delivered. I'm not home yet but saw on my ring doorbell. Didn't look like the Google home came with it though. Wonder when that is delivered.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@bachelder i was thinking the same thing, my shipping notification this morning says it consisted of a new sim and the phone, said nothing about the home mini. Maybe there will be some paperwork or information in the box? I know Google Store pre-orders got a code that they could use to redeem online for their free home mini, but I assumed rogers would ship ours out.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For the mini I believe you will get a code in the coming weeks and then order it from google
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Did you get any more information by contacting support? I got no assistance
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@humutoor unfortunately support can only see what you see, so they are not able to offer anymore information. For the "ship-to-home" option there is literally no transparency on your order. You just get the "order received" email when you place your pre-order, and then I didn't see anything else until this morning when my IMEI and Device Balance changed in my MyRogers page, and then shortly after that I got 2 emails. First email said there was things changed in my account (EMEI and device balance) and then the second was a shipping notification.

It sucks, but thats how it is for the ship-to-home unfortunately.

I'm Here A Lot

Picked up my  2 XL from rogers store, got my mini with it. Phone is beautiful. Update right out of the box to latest patch. Love it so far

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the reply. I was just hoping they had some answers for business customers, as I see a lot of consumer orders being shipped out but no movement on business orders.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@humutoor from what I understand, business customers are at the bottom of the list for all pre-orders. Meaning they will fulfill all consumer pre-orders prior to shipping business pre-orders. From what I have read, there are still a lot of rogers business customers who still haven't even received their iPhone X pre-order and those started shipping over 2 weeks ago.

I really hope you don't have to wait that long though...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My business account shows me as pre-order #6 of 76 and it's not shipped yet. I called and they couldn't explain why a bunch of people right here on this forum have it either shipped or in their hands already.  If I'm #6, I already see more than 6 people right here saying it's shipped so there's something craptacular going on with their pre-order system.

I then called a local Rogers store (Ottawa) and they say they won't have it in stock until Friday yet I see saw a post here about someone getting one in-store. 

I just don't like bad service and this is bad service. If I'm #6 in line, send me the 6th phone you receive! Bad Rogers! Bad!