Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trimaican
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @mrderp

Yes. You can send of the phone to Rogers and have them service it. However if it's a Pixel device it's best to have it serviced by Google and just go that way instead.

Thats good! You should see it tomorrow. The latest Thursday if UPS has any issues

I co-sign this move. Much better to go through them.

jon_whitlock
I Plan to Stick Around

My ship to home is coming today according to rogers. It was shipped November 2nd via ups so the email I received over night stated
Hightower1291
I Plan to Stick Around

I pre-ordered a 64GB Black/White Google Pixel 2 XL on October 6th. Last night when I went to bed, nothing had changed in my account, nor had I gotten any delivery notifications.... However, I woke up this morning to me device being changed in my MyRogers account, showing my Pixel 2 XL's EMEI number as well as new device balance. I am also happy to say that I got a delivery notification at 4:41am, and by 8:10am my UPS tracking number says my phone is on a truck out for delivery in my city of Barrie, ON. I will have my phone in my hands sometime this morning!

So although there was absolutely no transparency on the "ship-to-home" option, I can happily say that it is indeed a very quick way to pre-order a device as I will have my phone in my hand at my house by probably 10am on launch day!

Just wanted to keep you guys updated! And I hope you all get your devices today!

jon_whitlock
I Plan to Stick Around

same here! mines out for delivery right now

for the record I ordered this after having pre-ordered to a store, which I am yet to hear from
scdoyle
I've Been Here Awhile

Same here. UPS tracking showing expected delivery today. It looks like they already had the package but had to wait till today to deliver as there is no picked up etc.

So yes, pre-order process seems to work - if they could just show the status on our accounts after ordering I think it would alleviate all the concerns.
bachelder
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in Barrie also. Mines out for delivery at 640am
Hightower1291
I Plan to Stick Around

@bachelder let me know when yours is delivered!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Hightower1291

Yay!! Glad to see yours shipped out!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bachelder

Good to see it's been shipped out '
humutoor
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone with a business reservation get any shipping update? It's been silent on my end. Was hoping to get the phone today.