Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

I as well have been updated to show my IMEI. Doesn't show for what device but there's some change there. I better get a tracking number at 12:01 am tonight. Lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is updated too!

Just want to ask this: My rogers page says my plan starts today (14th) but it's coming to me no earlier than 15th, even later. Can I get this portion back? just pennis but feel bad lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

BTW I couldnt reply this topic like 2 hours ago, anyone had same problem?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lingfeng

Yes everyone did. The staff was cleaning and fixing some stuff on the forums.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Online chat representative cancelled my pre order without my consent. Really bad experience. They offering now that they can pre-order or find something for me in my local stores.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gsbobby

Oh wow are you serious? Contact a manager and file a complaint about this rep. If anything I would contact the OOP and speak to them as well.

This is really bad. I am so sorry.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I did mentioned to customer care on call later. She felt sorry about that previous experience. But really they can't do anything more to ship phone or make it in schedule. I did pre ordered on 4th Oct. It's horrible experience. I do saved chat logs on my email as proof. So my best bet is if I can find something in my local stores.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix thanks for your help and concern. I noticed that when everyone was seeing imei numbers in their account, my account got opened for new upgrade. Previously it was locked.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gsbobby

Honestly this is really bad. This rep should not be touching anything u less you said so. I would file a complaint and make sure this rep gets pulled off and retrained.

I'm sorry you had to go through this because of a rep that doesn't know what they are doing.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Again thanks and appreciate your concern. I will let you know how Rogers will help me out or when I get the phone.