Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

@Meowmix if this is the case, then why would his Corporate account pre-order already be processed in his account.. When mine (a consumer account) has not. We ordered the EXACT same device, in the same colour and size.. and I ordered mine 3 days prior to his...

This make absolutely NO sense at all..

I've Been Here Awhile

Ordered Panda XL 128GB on Oct 4 pretty much as soon as it showed as available.  No change on MyRogers yet. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@gsbobby I agree, @Meowmix has been a lot of help! Has given us a lot of answers, even told us about his efforts to get the lack of transparency addressed. Just sucks that their paid employees aren't seeing our complaints as well and making an effort to give us some transparency. I am in NO way upset or blaming this on @Meowmix.

I'm Here A Lot

Just  for transparency sake since things are likely happening on the back end as we speak: The IMEI that MyRogers shows on my profile is a Pixel 2 XL that was manufactured on Oct 25th and shipped from the factory on Oct 28th. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Hightower1291  totally agree with you!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Hightower1291

They do. Unfortunately the MOD staff can only do so much. They send the feedback to the management or warehouse. However it's up to those people to do the changes. The MOD staff here always try to get things rolling. Up to the bigger management to do the changes.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Hightower1291

Believe me. The MOD staff in the forums have no control over what can happen at the warehouse. They can only show the management and communicate it to them but they can't push or do much.

The OOP and head management I have spoken to claim they can do something yet for the past year it's the same thing.
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine just updated about half an hour ago. IMEI says my phone was made on the 26th and shipped on the 28th of Oct from the factory.

It's a 128GB Panda Pixel 2 XL, ordered (ship to home hardware upgrade) on launch day asap after the keynote.

Finally something on my account shows that I bought this darn thing. Haha.
I've Been Around

MyRogers info was updated as well. I ordered on oct 4th with ship to home option. Based on the imei :

Manufacture date: October 16, 2017 , Shipped from factory: October 23, 2017

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sarajevo

Great to hear!:)