Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

@rere4gege   i guess I have to keep reloading "MyRogers profile"  page !! lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@rere4gege What was the date/time of your pre-order? and what exact phone did you order? (size/colour)

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a feel for what devices r being switched out on the MyRogers pages. You are the second person saying they see the updated device/IMEI.

I pre-ordered Pixel 2 XL 64GB in Black/White on Oct 6th. Nothing updated in my account yet, but nice to know its starting to happen for people! Hopefully mine comes soon! My Note 2 running CyanogenMod just isn't cutting it anymore... ahahaha... Why did I have to break my Nexus 6P a month ago :'(

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I ordered the Panda Pixel 2 XL on Oct 19th via Rogers.com. Got that vague text from Rogers on Oct 25th. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Hightower1291 wrote:

@rere4gege What was the date/time of your pre-order? and what exact phone did you order? (size/colour)

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a feel for what devices r being switched out on the MyRogers pages. You are the second person saying they see the updated device/IMEI

I ordered a 128GB Panda XL in the afternoon of Oct 4 for home delivery, pretty much asap once the site was live. Mine remains unchanged. Will edit this when/if it does. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@rere4gege I pre-ordered the Panda Pixel 2 XL 3 days before you did and nothing has been updated on my account... This pre-order system is starting to make less and less sense the more I learn.....

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I agree that it doesn't make sense.

Some possible differences that I forgot to mention: My account is not consumer but a business/corporate account. I also ordered the 64 GB model. 

For all we know, all ship to home orders were just tossed into a big file and they're just sending them out through alphabetical order. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered on 4th Oct 2017, pixel 2 XL 64GB black, still no updates !! that's all over the place.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rere4gege

Most business and corporate customers reservations or ship to home orders haven't even been shipped out for the iPhone X. Meanwhile the consumer reservations have.

Business and corporate customers reservations have always been late a couple weeks. This has been happening for years with all devices.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You would think since this is an official "Rogers Community Forum" that they would have people reading them, seeing these complaints every time there is a pre-order for a new phone.. and maybe build the app is a way that all pre-orders have full transparency....

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix  is great help here in "Rogers Community Forum", and that's lot more than their paid employees