Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

I ordered the XL 2 64 GB the day after pre-orders were available and have been waiting patiently since. I noticed that today my device balance and IEMI and such in my account has been updated. No other info anywhere else though. Hopefully I get a shipping notification sometime today, although I'm not holding my breath.

I assume that it means I'll have my new phone in the next couple of days according to previous posts by MeowMix. Glad to finally be receiving it. The battery on my old phone is almost dead. It will be nice to be able to go through a day of use again without having to plug my phone in.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

oh that's great news!! @Crunchmeister  what date/time you pre-ordred ?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@gsbobby

I placed my order the day after the Pixel 2 pre-orders opened up.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am just talking to a rogers rep viz chat and they are saying that the phones arent being shipped out until tomorrow. This means we wont be getting the phone till Thursday or Friday if were lucky. I guess ship to store is definitely faster.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, that's what I've been hearing. Very frustrating as it's advertised as being "faster". Feel pretty misled. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Crunchmeister do you know exactly when that was? I forget when it opened for pre-orders.

I placed my Pre-Order for a 64GB White/Black 2 XL on Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 2:31 PM.

Still no update to my Device Balance or IMEI.....

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Hightower1291  I pre-order on day one, no updates for me either.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I preordered on the launch day as soon as it became available. I should technically be one of the first to hear about shipping but nothing yet. I will keep this post updated as to when I hear or if I just decide to get it in store.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@Hightower1291

If memory serves me correctly, Rogers started taking pre-orders on Oct 4. I was trying that day to pre-order online, but the web site kept crashing on me. I was only able to get the order in the next day. Would have been the morning of Oct 5th, assuming the Oct 4 date was indeed the day of pre-order.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am another ship-to-home ordered on the day of launch.  I have not been impressed with the whole process.  The way I cannot see the status of my order online throughout has not filled me with confidence, and finding out now that the ship-to-store is the quicker option is disappointing.  I understand from this forum that it has always been this way so I guess I should have done my homework before ordering.