Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Which arrives fast? Order to store or order to home?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gsbobby

They both will arrive on time. However ship to home will just be sent to you via UPS and you are set.

With the store, it can be delivered but u have to wait to get a phone call that the store has it, go to the store and sign all the paperwork including waiting in line and such.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for info
I Plan to Stick Around

Was wondering for the Pixel 2s, do they yet to support VoLTE (and if possible WiFi calling) or will there be an update about it?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Naeng

I believe they support it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix

Seems like for VoLTE it does, for WiFi calling.. there isn't any options. (I've even went ahead and did the google faq page for it, doesn't seem to support it yet)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Naeng

Hmm seems them Rogers is pushing it until maybe the XL comes out and then supports it?
I Plan to Stick Around

I hope so @Meowmix, I usually have to get out of my building to get a LTE signal since it's usually 1 bar. (Which pretty much sucks since the signal strength here is meh)

I Plan to Stick Around

Are we still set for the 15th as the release date? I keep seeing 4-6 week shipping times online for it, I have however ordered to the store and to my house (two 2XL's) just hoping next week will still be a go, as my 6p is dying a painful death

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jon_whitlock

Those times are for someone that pre orders now. You should be getting it at launch or a say after defending on stock that Google sends them.