Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @madunne

No updates yet other then the original release date for the Pixel XL.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yea it appears that BB site was on the misleading side. The November 5th date was not correct. I got a shipping notice Nov 4 but just the shipping label has been created. Essentially they put out a deadline for preorders but currently the launch date is the 15th in their system.

Because of this I've cancelled my Rogers preorder so it doesn't ship out and get more complicated. With some luck it will show up sooner, but for now I'm assuming it will be the 15th.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @trimaican

The shipping notices were sent out since the device was being shipped to the stores / mistake. BB always does this.

Sadly the true release date is Nov 15
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think they can't sell you device before Nov 15th even if they have in stock.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How can I check my pre-order status?

I pre-ordered it like 2 wks ago and chose it sent direct to my home. But now the only thing I see it my balance -887 CAD and nothing else. Anyway to see the status? 

The waiting period is too long and my panda pixel 2 xl make me paranoia... Always have a dream that my order failed to pass out so I GOT NO PIXEL 2 XL at crying when everyone else is enjoying that .

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lingfeng

Unfortunately you won't see a statue as i said on page 1 post 1. Ship to home orders only get a confirmation email when the pre order is done, then will see a update on their My Rogers account with a new IMEI number and new Balance on the account and the only email you will get is the shipment email.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I pre-ordered on 4th Oct 2 XL  JB 64 GB, my balance never went to negative. There is no way to check pre-order status, they will email you once it's shipped. If you ask Rogers, they will say release date is 15th and they don;t have any info. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gsbobby

Exactly as said above. The - might be a accident or a heavy discount on their end.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I`m having the exact same experience. Also pre-ordered on October 4th. I received the email confirmation right away, with no order number. Then on October 20th I received a text confirmation, but again with no more details. My balance still hasn`t changed so I`m hoping everything is in order. I wish there was a way to get more information or a status update, just to give me peace of mind that this isn`t getting screwed up.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @npisano

I can assure nothing is screwed up. Unfortunately ship to home orders are like this for all devices. So in the end the only way to see if the device is being sent out is via the my Rogers on the device page ( shows u the IMEI and device name) or a shipment email. Those will change a day before the launch or day before the ship them out.