Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gsbobby
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

@MunnyGuydo you know what does "In process" means ?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gsbobby

In process / in progress ( Pre fulfillment) means they are awaiting for the device to get.

If it has changed to In process / in progress then they have it and they are activating it.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MunnyGuy

Thats only for business accounts.... Rogers direct is dealt only with corporate and business accounts.

Regular reservations and pre orders for ship to home are not available there.
MunnyGuy
I Plan to Stick Around

It stated IN PROCESS/IN PROGRESS from Day 1.

Actually with my last Pixel Xl I never saw it change as Rogers NEVER got 128 GB Pixel XLs last year for pre-order.

I have to admit... the Rogers pre-order deal has me a bit skeptical... due to previous experience.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MunnyGuy

Yes yours shows ( Pre fulfillment) in the image. That means they do not have the order fulfilled yet. So yours is still there but not filled yet with a device. ( seeing as urs is the XL)

The next thing u will see is ( in progress - Activation). Then ( In progress - Finalization). Then the last will be shipped.
Rumini
I'm Here A Lot

Got a text earlier just an FYI to XL people.

Rogers msg: Thanks for reserving your Google Pixel 2 XL! We hope you'll enjoy the latest and greatest from Google. Your device will be arriving as early as November 15 along with your Google Home Mini on us. A Rogers store will call you once your phone is ready for pick up. Reply STOP to opt-out of Rogers text msgs.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Rumini

Great to see the text messages are being sent out!

Hopefully they keep true to that word.
MunnyGuy
I Plan to Stick Around

It's the "as early as November 15" that has me worried. Certainly not earlier but most probably later.

I'll go back to watching reviews an refreshing the pixel subreddits. 😀
604kev_
I Plan to Stick Around

My friend and I both pre-ordered a black 64GB 2 XL to ship to a local Rogers Plus store. I did it a day before him, I was 35 and he was 39 in line. He's now 25 and got a text saying his will ship Nov 15 with a free Home Mini. I'm still 35 and no text. Pardon my language, but what kind of mess is this, Rogers?

------------------------------------
I have too many phones, ask me anything
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @604kev_

All depends on how many units Rogers gets from Google. Remember Google is also struggling to meet demand and someone on MS posted saying that they ordered the day when it Started the pre orders ( straight from Google) and theirs shows now December. So all in all, this is something Google is causing with shipments and such.

Also remember, text messages can come to u and not someone else. Doesn't mean u won't get it on time.