Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @hazelmel

It may ship out a day before launch or most likely a few days after. As said on post 1,page 1 that business and corporate customers reservations may take longer to show up.

Unfortunately you will have to contact Rogers authorized dealerships for this. Rogers corporate stores do NOT deal with most business accounts.

So u would need to contact each store and ask.
Naeng
I Plan to Stick Around

So I got a text message on my phone last night saying the device was shipped, how long will it arrive towards the store during the shipment? say like 1-3 days or maybe up to 2 weeks?

MunnyGuy
I Plan to Stick Around

#naeng

Good News... May I ask if you ordered a Google Pixel 2 or 2 XL?

Thanks
Naeng
I Plan to Stick Around

@MunnyGuy Ive preordered the Google Pixel 2 White on October 7
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Naeng

Great to hear!

It should arrive today to the store and ready for the launch! If it's already been shipped out, it won't take longer then 1-2 days to arrive to the store ( depending on weather and other factors from UPS).
jsealey
I've Been Here Awhile

If we picked "Ship to home" will we get a shipping notification?

enigma4321
I Plan to Stick Around

@jsealey   We are supposed to, but in my experience in the past, i never got notifications that it shipped.. just ended up getting the device. Ship to the store, id get notifications

Hightower1291
I Plan to Stick Around

I pre-ordered the Pixel 2 XL on October 6th. I have no idea where to check my pre-order status. Can anyone help me out. Thanks!

enigma4321
I Plan to Stick Around

@Hightower1291    you can only check your status if you used rogers reservation system (to see what your number is in line). If its a pre-order, youll have to wait till they email you a shipping notification. Plus from what we've been seeing/reading, it will be November, if not, December till it ships.. im hoping to get my 2XL before xmas 😛

francisgph
I'm Here A Lot

The december date is only for the people who order right now. Google have to restock. I can assume that early customer will get their phone at the release and the other one will take a bit longer