Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @LadyA

Yes. Rogers will offer something else with that color most likely. Remember they offered the Blue one months later and they gave away a free gift with that too. ( Pixel or Pixel XL from last year).
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MunnyGuy

1). The device will be shipped to the address that the account is listed under.

2). Yes that is the number you are in. There is 45 people on the business list for that model and color. This is a separate list then regular customer reservations.

3). That's for the Pixel XL 128GB model. They do shortforms like this with many models of different phones.

4). They do fulfill their orders but again depends how many they get in stock. As i remember correctly there was a issue with the XL models last year at launch ( as per Google as well). So yes you will get it but remember it may not be at a launch. May be a couple days later. Depends.

Hope this helps! 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

I reserved the Pixel 2 on day 1 through the rogers site (6th in line) while at the store. 

When I was there they walked me through the plans with the 2GB +1GB free and they said that we can set all of that up when the phone arrives at that store. I noticed on their site today that 1GB extra promotion is no longer there. Does this mean I will no longer get that extra? Or since I paid the reservation fee does that keep the promotion?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Digonator

You didn't pay for the phone nor upgrade just of yet. You paid $40 to reserve the device which will be be credited back to you when it ships out or you cancel the reservation.

If the plan is no longer offered, then unfortunately the store can't give u that plan. You can call into Rogers and see what they can offer u however.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the response. I appreciate it

I get so tired of sales people telling you one thing when it has no truth to it just to get you to order something...
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Digonator

Unfortunately my mother had to go through with this same issue for 2 days. Getting different information, offers, deals and I ended up helping her as the reps were giving her misinformation.

When you reserve a device to the store, the device price will be billed to u in store. Same with changing the plan. You can change ur plan however right now without doing the upgrade and get that deal. Contact Rogers customer service and ask for retentions /loyalty. See what they can do for u!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MunnyGuy

You are welcome! 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix ... So, I started doing some research and I saw that the Google Pixel 2 XL will be shipped until December 2017 Smiley Sad

Do you know anything about this? I'm kinda bummed out about it.

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jamiros

Yes it shows on Google Play "Ships in 8 - 9 weeks." for the Jet Black Pixel XL 2 128GB. So that means December as u said.

However on Rogers website is shows " Ships in 4-5 weeks" for the same model.

In all to be honest they will get some stock but seems to be limited as the dates are being pushed back.