Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL Reservation numbers / Questions!

I've been wasting my time for two days now trying to order two Google Pixel 2 XLs from you guys, both on the phone and online, and your system keeps failing. I've been with Bell for the last two years and wanted to go back to Rogers but this has wasted so much time that I may just stick with Bell.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Leidend

What do you mean keeps failing? Where does it fail ( like spot where it stops working).?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

On the phone the girl asked me to use my keypad to type in my credit card and it wouldn't process it.

Online I had a smorgasbord of errors, all different depending on the attempt. Farthest I got was the credit check where I got a "something happened" error. I have perfect credit and passed it with the girl on the phone.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Leidend

Hmm I do know that from 12-6am EST they always do maintenance on the systems so this could be one of the reasons why it's happening. The systems will start failing during that time.

Have you placed the order or still have errors? Have you tried any other browsers? Try and see. If it keeps doing, then wait for another couple of hours.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got the order through via phone this morning, stayed up until 4am Vancouver time just to order phones. Hope my memory of how good Rogers was compared to Bell is still true. 😛

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi there, 

I pre ordered a Pixel 2 XL. I have 2 lines on my account. Can i choose any line for an upgrade when the phone arrives in store ? I used the main line for the pre-order. 

Thanks 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AJ7777

Yes you can! Just tell them which line u want it to go on and they will do it for u
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Did anyone get a confirmation about receiving the Home Mini and whether or not we can choose which colour you wanted?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jsu_10

The color is only white that everyone gets. No other colors.

You won't get any confirmation email about the pre order bonus gift. This one will come with the device that u pre ordered when u receive it. If u have it ship to a store it will be given at the store. If you have Ship to home option, it will be shipped with the device to u.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Pixel 2 updates direct from Google??

I read the Rogers Pixel 1 receives updates directly from Google and was wondering if the same would be true with the 2?