Google Pixel 1/2 Security Patches

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel 1/2 Security Patches

Just to let you guys know, I just received the update.

Yé!

@Naeng wrote:

Well prob the best answer is if @RogersDarrell would know maybe? Since he made the thread of the OS upgrade

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@jefflessard wrote:

Just to let you guys know, I just received the update.

Yé!

@Naeng wrote:

Well prob the best answer is if @RogersDarrell would know maybe? Since he made the thread of the OS upgrade

Got it too, plus the worst if you installed the Google OTA without Rogers.. could prob be the loss of VoLTE or WiFi calling, those kind of features that Rogers offer on their carrier settings I'm sure just like the ones for iOS.

I've Been Here Awhile

I still have not received the Nov security update for my Pixel XL.

It is interesting that some of you claim that you have already received this update.
I've Been Around

What phone do you have? I got a pixel 2 xl n I've been spamming the check for update button... Nothing...
But my wife got it as she turned on her pixel 2 last night
I Plan to Stick Around

I have the 1st pixel XL. The OS upgrade page says 8.1 is now available but I can't get it. Any ideas?
I Plan to Stick Around

On Pixel 2 and I have not received it either.

It took 7 days for the november security patch to come through to my phone. (once it was marked as available on the OS upgrade page)

I Plan to Stick Around

13 days and no patch released for February. Rogers own schedule says it would be available on the 5th.

Why is Rogers unable to provide timely updates to its customers?

I Plan to Stick Around

Same here.  No update yet. I asked on Twitter to RogersHelp, and the answer is that not all device receives the update at the same time....

I know for a fact that two of my friends with Pixel phones have received the update within days of the 5th. On Rogers network.

I Plan to Stick Around

Still waiting for you guys to approve so I can get it pushed to my phone.

Usually you guys are very fast - approved same day Google releases them.

I've Been Here Awhile

Can anyone tell me why my Pixel 2 has not yet received the November 2018 security patch? It's almost December. Someone help?