Galaxy tab s3 availability

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Galaxy tab s3 availability

Hi, I'm wondering when you'll have the Galaxy tab s3 lte version available on Rogers? In theory it was released March 24th but I can't find it on your website

***Added Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Galaxy tab s3 availability

Hello @StephanePare

I don't believe Rogers has launched it on their site or stores yet. Maybe Best Buy or from Samsung but not from Rogers I haven't seen or heard. Stay tuned and I'll get more information
I Plan to Stick Around

I see wifi versions everywhere, but the LTE version seems absent from Canada for now. Knowing whether Rogers has plans to pick it up would be useful
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @StephanePare

Sadly Rogers does not comment on devices it may or may not bring unless they are allowed to and know for sure. If they have not announced anything or show anything, i do not think Rogers will get it any time soon.
Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation