Galaxy s7. Ipad and Rogers Website

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Galaxy s7. Ipad and Rogers Website

I am able to log into rogers on the website and on the iPad but the password doesn't work with with TV anywhere on my Galaxy s7. Any ideas?

***Added Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Galaxy s7. Ipad and Rogers Website

Welcome to the Community @Pauldubya Smiley Happy

Can you clarify what you mean by "TV Anywhere" ? Are you referring to Rogers Anyplace TV?

Please let us know so the Community can provide some troubleshooting tips!

RogersAsif

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, Rogers anyplace TV. I apologize for the description.
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

@Pauldubya

Thanks for the info. Can you confirm if you are trying to use "Rogers Anyplace TV" or "Rogers Anyplace TV Home Mobile(ON)" ?

RogersAsif

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, it is the anytime TV mobile app. I tried Uninstall reinstall but it did not help. I can log in using the browser on the phone just not the app itself.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Pauldubya

I had the same issue on my S7-edge but i restarted the device and installed the app again. Worked like a charm.
Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation