Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jakylscallin
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

https://shop.samsung.com/ca/evoucher
🤬😡
Here is a kick in the pants. Thanks Rogers for making sure all of your customers whom have pre-ordered are now entirely out of luck for getting these "free gifts" we were promised upon pre-ordering. Maybe you should get on samsungs rears to compensate all that pre-ordered yet never got to receive their phones due to samsung not providing the service providers with proper quantities!
We should all be compensated in some way for not even having the CHANCE to be one of the lucky 17,750 people that received vouchers!
GaryD
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm not even sure I preordered because I basically upgraded my phone and I'll be on the hook for around $250 when my bill comes out.  The Rep assured me I'd have it by last monday or friday amazing how they say something and then it never happens.  I've been a long time Rogers customer of over 15 years and I'm being treated in this way, not knowing if my upgrade is going to come now on the hook on a new plan with a much higher monthly because I like to keep my phones.  This is really getting annoying when they promise to give you a coupon to redeem a pro headset because I opted for the Ultra S21 but of course they'll keep delaying it and I'd end up not getting it at all just like the rest of  us here.  This is very annoying and from the last post I saw he's  still waiting and he's at 49 in line, I"d be retired by the time I get my phone then I won't need it because I would of got a new provider by then.

whatisthisplace
I Plan to Stick Around

I pre-ordered the S21Ultra512GB January 15th for the promotion from Rogers and put in line 60, I have been checking everyday and I have moved up by only 1 in line every week on Saturday for the past 2 weeks from now, now I'm in position 36 so would that mean I get my pre-order in 36 weeks from now Rogers? It makes me feel even targeted.😵
AJMOLINA
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered January 19th. only got a confirmation email to say that we've received your order.

FEB 18th. Cancelled my pre-order. Went to the Samsung store. Got the phone.

phantom black / 256 / - voucher for the buds & tile.

Turns our it's a marketing thing that both Samsung and apple like to do.

Apple's been doing it for years.  They give limited stock to the carriers to build

the hype.  Supply & Demand 101.

Sucks.

My guess is that all pre-orders will get fulfilled by mid-end of march.

Spooky-Action
I Plan to Stick Around

Did you have to pay out of pocket for the phone?
rwc472
I Plan to Stick Around

Step up to the Rogers Buffet for another big helping of disappointment.  The prawns are excellent sir but sadly they won't be here until next week.

All I see are potatoes.

Ah, yes sir, but the potatoes are delicious and we have them in 16 different varieties.

Is there any gravy.

It should be here by 4:00 pm sir if you don't mind waiting.

macblack2
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, I'm going to fight Rogers over this. I wouldn't have pre-ordered BEFORE the phones were released, having been told I would get the buds and tag.
I had 4 months left on my contract before upgrading, so have to pay the $$ (which I had no problem doing seeing as how I was to get the buds and tag). But no. No buds, no tag, and have have pay $200 on top of all the other changes, for a phone I didn't even need in the first place. We have been with Rogers for 13 years.

Rogers needs to fix this.
ex0de
I Plan to Stick Around

Everyone scammed by rogers make sure to make your voices heard here: https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/complaints/complaint-form/

I'm canceling my pre-order, no buds no deal.

Spooky-Action
I Plan to Stick Around

I was on the phone with a Rogers rep today and will most probably cancel my pre-order and go get my S21 Ultra 512GB directly at the Samsung store in Montreal. I also noticed that the promotion is no longer on the website.
macblack2
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got call this morning that my phone was in. The Rogers Store said to talk to Samsung about the promo, prove that I pre-ordered ahead of time but it wasn't shipped until after the promo ended. I'll try that. If no dice, I'm calling Rogers to escalate. Between my husband and I: two s21ultra pre-orders, two early upgrade fees ($200 ×2), one voucher redeemed (one set of buds, one tag).
I'll escalate as far as I can go. All of us can prove we pre-ordered before release.... why should WE be the ones who get the shaft?!