Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
macblack2
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

Spoke with Samsung (in chat). Was told nope, ended Feb 14 and it was for the early17,750 customers. (Of which I WAS one, with a preorder) again was told nope. They're gone. Out of luck. Samsung should ABSOLUTELY honour the preorders. What a joke.
Now I'll take it up with Rogers....
ex0de
I Plan to Stick Around

Yea I talked to samsung too earlier, said no go. Went ahead and asked a refund for the case + charger I had bought with them. Vote with your wallet. What a scam.

Neonridr
I Plan to Stick Around

this is leaving a sour taste in my mouth.  I didn't need to upgrade.  Only did it for the goodies.  I might call and cancel my upgrade.  At this point I'm free of any contracts, so I might just threaten to cancel to see what they throw at me.  I've been with Rogers for like 18 years.

This whole situation is just laughable.

Mc77699
I've Been Around

When will I get my s21 ultra??? Its been a month since I pre ordered. No email or anything!

Spooky-Action
I Plan to Stick Around

You have until February 29th to redeem the voucher. The promo is donne for people who get the phone now
jakylscallin
I've Been Here Awhile

All vouchers have already been claimed. Look back at one of my recent posts on here, it has a link to Samsungs site stating as such. We were all screwed over. And we only had until the 19th to claim the voucher, 29th to use it.
whatisthisplace
I Plan to Stick Around

Samsung said the E-vouchers have all been claimed, yes. And So Even those who pre-ordered cannot receive a chance at the promotion because we have not received our phones to redeem that promotions E-voucher through which it specifically has to be from within that pre-ordered phone -because Rogers has not given us a chance in it which we linked our account to from their websites front page advertisement -while others from other providers have received theirs in a but a few days and even the Samsung site has the S21 Ultra phones available in all models to be delivered immediately, but as I pre-ordered as one of the first to pre-order on January 15th and going up in line by 1 every Saturday here in line 36 now, Samsung told me it is Rogers fault with not having it. I'm sure Rogers can just get it from there website where it is available right? If you cancel anything that went through your account, anything at all, other interest figures will feed off of cancelled orders, even through Visa and MasterCard if you can figure that out by yourself, so here I am waiting in line 36, 36 weeks to go, no Galaxy Buds Pro and Galaxy Tag specifically specified 🤐.

GaryD
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like Samsung Scammed us all with our earbuds, mine was the Ultra5G and suppose to get the Earbuds pro so I guess I got scammed.  My contract ends Sept jumped the gun because of the buds now on the hook for 300 on my next bill since I just received my backordered phone 4 weeks from the day I ordered  it.

Neonridr
I Plan to Stick Around

Low and behold what's waiting outside my door when I leave today? My phone. Didn't even get a shipping notification. Of course there is the paper mentioning the free buds and tag.  Now I can't even cancel, lol.

GaryD
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes I got that paper too like seriously, I've talked with 1 Samsung rep, chatted with another, and then called again cause Rogers is pointing at them to contact them about it.  I've talked with retention 3 weeks ago said I was guaranteed to get it but I look at the Samsung website it's all been claimed and yes my phone shows up today having ordered an upgrade in January.  So you think Samsung would try to at least acknowledge they purposely neglected the fact that this is a scam to get people to jump the gun and get the phone seriously 17750 in Canada what the population of Canada is less than 200K.    Samsung either did this on purpose purposely delaying so not to fulfill these orders or they know people will jump at the opportunity an early lets get the device so it gets the attention needed.  Oh and the last call I made today after giving up after 2 calls, the lady hung up on me while I was explaining my situation, I'm sure Samsung will hear about it not a rep but their management.