cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

iain1967
I plan to stick around

I have never pre-ordered before but I have for the Galaxy S21 Ultra. Do Rogers generally ship on the official release day (01/29/21)?

I see online other carriers have already shipped some S21.

137 REPLIES 137

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Pre-order

Spooky-Action
I plan to stick around
Did you have to pay out of pocket for the phone?

rwc472
I plan to stick around

Step up to the Rogers Buffet for another big helping of disappointment.  The prawns are excellent sir but sadly they won't be here until next week.

All I see are potatoes.

Ah, yes sir, but the potatoes are delicious and we have them in 16 different varieties.

Is there any gravy.

It should be here by 4:00 pm sir if you don't mind waiting.

macblack2
I plan to stick around
Well, I'm going to fight Rogers over this. I wouldn't have pre-ordered BEFORE the phones were released, having been told I would get the buds and tag.
I had 4 months left on my contract before upgrading, so have to pay the $$ (which I had no problem doing seeing as how I was to get the buds and tag). But no. No buds, no tag, and have have pay $200 on top of all the other changes, for a phone I didn't even need in the first place. We have been with Rogers for 13 years.

Rogers needs to fix this.

ex0de
I plan to stick around

Everyone scammed by rogers make sure to make your voices heard here: https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/complaints/complaint-form/

I'm canceling my pre-order, no buds no deal.

Spooky-Action
I plan to stick around
I was on the phone with a Rogers rep today and will most probably cancel my pre-order and go get my S21 Ultra 512GB directly at the Samsung store in Montreal. I also noticed that the promotion is no longer on the website.

macblack2
I plan to stick around
Just got call this morning that my phone was in. The Rogers Store said to talk to Samsung about the promo, prove that I pre-ordered ahead of time but it wasn't shipped until after the promo ended. I'll try that. If no dice, I'm calling Rogers to escalate. Between my husband and I: two s21ultra pre-orders, two early upgrade fees ($200 ×2), one voucher redeemed (one set of buds, one tag).
I'll escalate as far as I can go. All of us can prove we pre-ordered before release.... why should WE be the ones who get the shaft?!

macblack2
I plan to stick around
Spoke with Samsung (in chat). Was told nope, ended Feb 14 and it was for the early17,750 customers. (Of which I WAS one, with a preorder) again was told nope. They're gone. Out of luck. Samsung should ABSOLUTELY honour the preorders. What a joke.
Now I'll take it up with Rogers....

ex0de
I plan to stick around

Yea I talked to samsung too earlier, said no go. Went ahead and asked a refund for the case + charger I had bought with them. Vote with your wallet. What a scam.

Neonridr
I plan to stick around

this is leaving a sour taste in my mouth.  I didn't need to upgrade.  Only did it for the goodies.  I might call and cancel my upgrade.  At this point I'm free of any contracts, so I might just threaten to cancel to see what they throw at me.  I've been with Rogers for like 18 years.

This whole situation is just laughable.

Mc77699
I've been around

When will I get my s21 ultra??? Its been a month since I pre ordered. No email or anything!

Spooky-Action
I plan to stick around
You have until February 29th to redeem the voucher. The promo is donne for people who get the phone now

All vouchers have already been claimed. Look back at one of my recent posts on here, it has a link to Samsungs site stating as such. We were all screwed over. And we only had until the 19th to claim the voucher, 29th to use it.

whatisthisplace
I plan to stick around

Samsung said the E-vouchers have all been claimed, yes. And So Even those who pre-ordered cannot receive a chance at the promotion because we have not received our phones to redeem that promotions E-voucher through which it specifically has to be from within that pre-ordered phone -because Rogers has not given us a chance in it which we linked our account to from their websites front page advertisement -while others from other providers have received theirs in a but a few days and even the Samsung site has the S21 Ultra phones available in all models to be delivered immediately, but as I pre-ordered as one of the first to pre-order on January 15th and going up in line by 1 every Saturday here in line 36 now, Samsung told me it is Rogers fault with not having it. I'm sure Rogers can just get it from there website where it is available right? If you cancel anything that went through your account, anything at all, other interest figures will feed off of cancelled orders, even through Visa and MasterCard if you can figure that out by yourself, so here I am waiting in line 36, 36 weeks to go, no Galaxy Buds Pro and Galaxy Tag specifically specified 🤐.

GaryD
I plan to stick around

Looks like Samsung Scammed us all with our earbuds, mine was the Ultra5G and suppose to get the Earbuds pro so I guess I got scammed.  My contract ends Sept jumped the gun because of the buds now on the hook for 300 on my next bill since I just received my backordered phone 4 weeks from the day I ordered  it.

Neonridr
I plan to stick around

Low and behold what's waiting outside my door when I leave today? My phone. Didn't even get a shipping notification. Of course there is the paper mentioning the free buds and tag.  Now I can't even cancel, lol.

GaryD
I plan to stick around

Yes I got that paper too like seriously, I've talked with 1 Samsung rep, chatted with another, and then called again cause Rogers is pointing at them to contact them about it.  I've talked with retention 3 weeks ago said I was guaranteed to get it but I look at the Samsung website it's all been claimed and yes my phone shows up today having ordered an upgrade in January.  So you think Samsung would try to at least acknowledge they purposely neglected the fact that this is a scam to get people to jump the gun and get the phone seriously 17750 in Canada what the population of Canada is less than 200K.    Samsung either did this on purpose purposely delaying so not to fulfill these orders or they know people will jump at the opportunity an early lets get the device so it gets the attention needed.  Oh and the last call I made today after giving up after 2 calls, the lady hung up on me while I was explaining my situation, I'm sure Samsung will hear about it not a rep but their management.

Spooky-Action
I plan to stick around
I'm pretty sure Rogers is to blame in all this. If they had shipped the phones on time none of this would have happened. What really makes me angry is that on top of the fact that I have 3 lines with them and have been paying 250$ a month for 10 years and always change my device every 12 to 18 months for a flagship I preordered the most expensive S21. I preorder the s21 ultra 512GB but I have to wait and end up not getting the promo while someone who walked into a store last week and got the S21 Ultra 128GB will get the promo.

How is this fair in any way

macblack2
I plan to stick around
GARY The exact same as me (minus a few phone calls). Rogers pointing to Samsung. Samsung says, "Who, us?" Totally a ploy to get us to buy in early, with zero intention of rewarding those who ordered ahead of time.
I'm not going to lie, I LOVE the phone but am extremely disappointed to have to pay the early upgrade fee when losing out on the promo- I'd have waited til June...

Midomohamedy
I've been here awhile

I have just the device today as well and it sucks not being able to get the earlybird gifts, I have called both Rogers and Samsung I've even spoken to a member of management with no result.
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/promotions/galaxy-buds-pro-smart-tag/td-p/9179573
Check the members app as it turns out people with other providers got screwed just like us.
Lets all complain over there in the same thread.

ex0de
I plan to stick around

They already have your money you think they care now? Call them, cancel the deal, return the phones (you have 15-30 days for that). This is the only way they will learn. Don't keep the phones and just accept to be scammed!!!

GaryD
I plan to stick around

I love the phones had them since dumping bell back in the early 2000s had the first i phone with no MMS capability and magically had it 3 months later dump that brand about a months later total scammers.  Had a moto razr touch screen nice phone but total crap , stayed with rogers since the moto and stuck with Samsung brands.  Had cell phones since the brick phones and had samsung even during those days I mean they looked like you had candy bars in your pocket which some mistaken as hmmmmm LOL...  Anyway as per the previous replies I tried going on the Samsung Community thing under promotions and the buds, guess what I can't put  up a reply or comment strange how they seem to have moderated it so no one else can reply.  

Topic Stats