cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip4 Care & Maintenance

Canafindian
I plan to stick around

Anyone having troubles with the Flip4?
I'm having mine repaired for the second time in under 3 months of buying it brand new!!
Won't open all rhe way and top screen fails to work as a touch screen? Frustrated by not having a phone I'm paying for, with no 'loaner' phone i'm outta pocket, literally!!

Any advice on flip4 care and maintenance? If dropped at any height even while closed, high probability of being broken and there is 3 screens to fix! If opened incorrectly or aggressively the screen will grow a permanent black line and lose touch ability.
What I assumed was a rugged durable phone turns out to be the opposite? What should I do with it? Sell to get out of contract and upgrade to S23? Stick with the Flip4 and buy more insurance? Or just give in @apple

*Added Labels*

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Flip4 Care & Maintenance

RogersZia

Good evening @Canafindian,

Welcome to the Community!

We haven't heard any chatter about the phone's care and maintenance so far. Have you looked into getting a durable case and screen protector?

Any other Flip4 users in the Community that can chime in?

RogersZia

Re: Flip4 Care & Maintenance

Canafindian
I plan to stick around
Thankyou for your simple preventative insurance measure Zia! This would help any drops or bumps but I'm just using the phone in everyday normal use and the screen has glitched and cease to work not once but twice in a short span of 2 to 3 months of use?
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation