FLEXtab Paid Off, But Still Charged Monthly!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

FLEXtab Paid Off, But Still Charged Monthly!

My Samsung s5 mini was paid for last March. O am still being charged for it. What can I do?

**Labels Added**

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: FLEXtab Paid Off, But Still Charged Monthly!

Ya isn't that funny. You are on contract for 2 years paying a device supplement. Then your contract ends and it continues on a month to month bases but the device supplement does not stop.

Change your plan to a "bring your own device" or change provider and bring your own device.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Correct.

While I agree, that it should drop down on its own afterwards.. thats another argument.

If  you call in, as stated above, ask them to drop you down to the the  BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE version of the plan, will save you that money.  Usually in the $10-15 range.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yup, if you’re on a subsidy tier plan (ultra, premium plus, premium, smart) and your device is paid off, you’re still paying the same monthly amount for the plan so in essence Rogers is getting whatever your monthly subsidy was as profit.

The smart thing to do would be to upgrade the second your subsidy is paid off or to drop down to a BYOD tier.