cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Stock OS

jeneric28
I plan to stick around

Wondering where i can download the STOCK Rogers file to flash to my wife's S6..

restoring or wipping is not fixing the issue and Rogers recommended to install a fresh copy of the firmware but i can't seem to find it anywhere..

will this trip the knox counter even though it's a STOCK file from the carrier?

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Download Stock OS

RogersShakir
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @jeneric28,

Installing custom roms and similarly "stock roms" are not offered by Rogers to consumers. As it is not something our partner Samsung allows when you accept the terms of use for their firmware.

Installing a fresh copy is done within warranty at a Samsung repair depot or authorized Samsung repair depot, not by you. This doesn't necessarily mean you can't do it; we don't support nor promote it. Risks of bricking the device are high and at your own risk.

Cheers,

RogersShakir

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

RogersShakir
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @jeneric28,

Installing custom roms and similarly "stock roms" are not offered by Rogers to consumers. As it is not something our partner Samsung allows when you accept the terms of use for their firmware.

Installing a fresh copy is done within warranty at a Samsung repair depot or authorized Samsung repair depot, not by you. This doesn't necessarily mean you can't do it; we don't support nor promote it. Risks of bricking the device are high and at your own risk.

Cheers,

RogersShakir

GibMcFragger
I'm a reliable contributor

Sammobile all have it, along with Odin (needed to flash), and easy instructions.

Just make sure you download the correct firmware for your model number, or you will have a nice brick.

Looking for Note 3 Rogers Stock firmware

Does anyone have the note 3 stock firmware? I need to restore my phone and seemed to have lost my backup.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @jasonph

Check on Google or XDA. They should have them there. Unfortunately we can't post links on here.

GibMcFragger
I'm a reliable contributor

I can't post a link, but google "live samsung updates". They should have it.

Just make sure you download the correct software for your model number. Any Canadian carrier's software is fine, it's all the same. Just make sure the device model is correct.

Then flash with Odin.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation