Does anyone have the LG V30

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone have the LG V30

I have called into Rogers Business side numerous times and they have 0 in stock.  I am shocked that none are available as the reps I talk to state I'm the first person they have talked to asking for one.  Something doesn't seem right.

Anyone have one and if so, where did you get it?

***EDITED LABELS***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Does anyone have the LG V30

Hello @dmr

It seems like they barely got any stock from LG. Same with Bell. They can place the order but it will on back stock. Meaning that u may not get it for weeks until they get shipment in.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dmr

Unfortunately stores do not carry this device. You would need to call in and have them order th device for u (its going to be backordered until they get it).

You would also check Best Buy or Walmart but I have heard they don't have either.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the reply.  I was told it would have to be through calling into Rogers.  So far, no stock. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dmr

It seems like they barely got any stock from LG. Same with Bell. They can place the order but it will on back stock. Meaning that u may not get it for weeks until they get shipment in.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the reply.  Looks like I may go with Note 8 then.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dmr

Note 8 is a great phone. Enjoy!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

well i called back to rogers business today and they stated Lg V30 is only available to residential customers, not business customers....not sure how true this is, but maybe it is.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have V30....but I am also a resendential customer. On release no stores had any stock, the only way to get them was online and as hardware upgrades for existing customers. At least that was what I was told by a customer service rep via DM. Was a bit of a fiasco trying to get one, but came quick so I must have been one of the lucky few that got it on launch. GREAT phone let me tell ya!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I ordered one the first day it was available and received it in a few days. Awesome phone!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lascula7

Very nice!! Enjoy!:)