Current APN Settings for MMS

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Current APN Settings for MMS

Just had to post this >>>>> THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for this solution, as it solved both the data and MMS issues that my HTC m8 was having after I brought it over to Rogers from Bell. Guys n' gals, don't be fooled by the post dated back in 2013, it is more helpful than anticpated.

Again, HUGE PROPS to ya!!

Much thanks,

The Burger?

I've Been Here Awhile

MMS APN for Unlocked LG G3

I've got an unlocked LG G3. LTE works great but I haven't been able to find an MMS APN that works. I've tried *every* combo in this thread. What else can I try?

I've Been Around

Thanks man! had to enter in a second APN like you said. worked right away after!

Life saver!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks! These settings worked perfectly for me using an LG G3 from I unlocked (originally bought from Telus).

I've Been Around

So I was able to get my MMS to send images through LTE after using the info on the walkthrough posted on the second page.  I am using an LG G3.  It was weird because I had not issues up until about a week ago.  Anyway, my reason for responding here is that now that it sends through LTE it will not send images if on wifi.  Its not the end of the world.  But its one of those things where turning off wifi leaves you in mobile data.  And then there is the risk forgeting you turned it off and using up all your data.

Annoying but managable.

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @mmcrae4,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums! Smiley Happy

MMS (Multimedia Message Service) will not work over Wi-Fi because the messages are sent over the carriers data network using the MMS feature included in the wireless package. Although the MMS do not use data from the cellular data bucket/plan you don't need to turn off Wi-Fi just make sure cellular data is enabled on your smartphone in order for the device to see and use the MMS feature included in the account. If you want to send multimedia messages from your device over Wi-Fi you'll need to use a separate messaging application or email.

Hope this helps,
RogersArthur

I've Been Around

MMS issue on unlocked Verizon Samsung s6

I have an unlocked Verizon Samsung s6. I cannot send or receive MMS messages.

My Apn settings below:

APN: ltemobile.apn
MMSC: http://mms.gprs.rogers.com
MMS Proxy: 10.128.1.69
MMS Port: 80

Can someone help?

Good evening @johnkaneda,

Thank you for your post!

I am very sorry for the late reply Smiley Embarassed

I hope you were able to get your issue sorted since you last posted.

Would you please have the ability to try the following APN settings ?

Settings

Details

Name

Rogers LTE

APN

ltemobile.apn

Username

Not required

Password

Not required

MMSC

http://mms.gprs.rogers.com

MMS Proxy

MMS Port

MCC

MNC

APN Type

Default, Supl, MMS

MVNO Type

spn

MVNO Match Data (Value)

ROGERS

Please let us know if this helped resolve your issue! Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

Hi,

I tried the apn setting on the previous post and still no luck.

I have a Samsung S5, Unlocked phone from Verizon. updated to marshmellow 6.0.1   

Just on a talk text pic/vid plan. no data

I've tried a few apn settings but still nothing.

Soooooo

Any help would be appreciated.

I've Been Around

Current Rogers MMS APN settings for HTC one m8

Basically what the title says. Its an unlocked phone previoualy under t-mobile. I got the mobile data to work and have been placing calls and texts with no issues. But i cant figure out how to set up the apn for MMS. What do i put in exactly? Ive tried many different things off the net but no dice.

Can these apn settings hr seperate from the existing apn settings i created for mobile data? Right now when i go to apn the new one i made is selected and works fine. If i create a new one for mms will it have to he selected each time?

Can someone please give me a simple easy explanation of what should work and if it needs to be its own vpn or what.

Thank you....