cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls keep getting disconnected (Galaxy Note 4)

imeem
I plan to stick around

I notice today that when I make calls, a few minutes or so in, the calls would end similar to if I press the End Call button myself. But I didn't. So far, this happened with every call i made.

My phone is samsung galaxy note 4 on 5.1.1. Is this a phone issue or an carrier issues? Does wind have an affect on this? since today was super super windy.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Calls keep getting disconnected (Galaxy Note 4)

imeem
I plan to stick around
i tried it a few more times wednesday night and it was disconnecting most of the times, it can cut within 1 minute in or cut after 15 minutes for example. I tried it one more time last night and it didn't disconnect after a 30 minute test. So far now, it seems like it has stopped.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersZia

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post @imeem!

I hear you! It's been a very crazy day weather wise. We haven't been notified of any occurrences of the issue you've mentioned. Are you still experiencing this since you posted here? Have you tried to power cycle the device? 

Please keep us postedRobot Happy!

RogersZia

imeem
I plan to stick around
i tried it a few more times wednesday night and it was disconnecting most of the times, it can cut within 1 minute in or cut after 15 minutes for example. I tried it one more time last night and it didn't disconnect after a 30 minute test. So far now, it seems like it has stopped.

Hello @imeem,

It's great to hear that it has stopped, for now, keep us posted if you continue to experience issues and we can look into this for you.

Have a great evening!

RogersTony 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation