cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Bar

john_young33
I've been here awhile
To solve the issue on the SG S6 Edge or SG S6. With a Blue Bar going up and down. The phone is also frozen to where you can't enter passwords or other screens. If holding down power+volume up+home key does not solve the issue try this: press the home key multiple times. I give credit to this to Jose who works at a Rogers Authorized dealer in Kingston Ontario at the Kingston Centre location.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Blue Bar

RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @john_young33,

Welcome to the Community Forums Smiley Happy!

This is great!  Thank you for taking the time to come on our forums and sharing this information with the community!  I'm sure it's going to help someone else in this situation.

We look forward to all your future contributions Smiley Wink

Have a great weekend,

RogersCilio

Re: Blue Bar

john_young33
I've been here awhile
I have been playing around with my phone trying to get the blue bar to re appear. I have noticed when I restart my phone the blue bar will appear and like previous reported multiple presses of the home key fixed the issues. I have restarted multiple more times and the blue bar appeared each time. Don't know how to get this to Samsung in charge of Android Galaxy phones and really hope this is not an issue for future upgrades to Galaxy devices. Cause I'm waiting for the SG S8
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation