Anyone order Huawei Mate 20 pro? Free tablet per account now...

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Anyone order Huawei Mate 20 pro? Free tablet per account now...

@giz02 Yeah my place in line hasn't moved in 2 weeks.  I talked to a Rogers rep and the twilight is on a 2-3 week back order.  I ended up driving an hour yesterday to another Rogers store just to get the black one.  I wanted it now in order to take advantage of the free tablet and the free Lenovo smart screen offers.  If I would have waited for the twilight I would have missed the boxing day deals.  I havent cancelled my order yet because in the off chance it does show up within the next 15 days I can go exchange the black one and because it is the same phone I still keep the free gifts and that is my advice to you...

I Plan to Stick Around

I just returned my first Mate 20 Pro to Rogers yesterday and exchanged it for a new one because of the green screen issue so hopefully my new will be better but I doubt it. New phone has the same build date so it will likely have the same issue. You guys that are waiting for your phones should be happy. You'll have a newer build date and likely won't have to deal with the same poop i'm dealing with.
I Plan to Stick Around

What's your phone's serial number? In the middle of the serial number, should be A18*** which will tell you build date. The 18 is the year, next number is month then next two numbers is the day.

I Plan to Stick Around

@stefman722 A180040 ?  Not sure what 00 and 40 are supposed to represent in month and day? You are probably right though, I was thinking the back order is due to them fixing the screen issue as even the black models are barely available in stores...well here anyways. 

I've Been Here Awhile

The A signifies October build and 18 is the year, the two digits prior to A will give you the production day. Hope this helps!
I've Been Around

I'm in the same boat, I have ordered and paid a deposit on Nov 6 and so far nothing. The only confirmation of the order, but no other communication. When are they getting shipped?

I'm Here A Lot

The last time I have spoke to someone it was Wednesdayof this week. At that time they were telling me still 1 to 3 weeks until they see the twilight phones with no real reason why.
I'm Here A Lot

The interesting thing is I checked my local Telus store and they had the twilight phone and they had it on display. I at least had a chance to see one of these rare phones and it seems as though they had no problem getting their shipment, and that rep had not heard of any being returned.
I Plan to Stick Around

Either people are dropping out of the pre order for the twilight or Rogers is finally getting stock because I have jumped 4 spots in line in the past 2 days although I already got the black one but if the twilight one shows up within my return period I will exchange it.  So far, I have had no screen issues with mine..fingers crossed!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Haha bell is the same they’ve got lots in twilight and only twilight actually with no issues I’m moving on anyways, Rogers gave me a phone call yesterday to tell me that they will receive them in 20 business days still waiting on back orders ordered mine Nov 2 and who knows how long till they send them out haha what a joke oh by the way bell has 4 extra GB now so I’m gonna be making that move this weekend but Im curious when you guys get your phones so I’ll continue to follow haha