Anyone order Huawei Mate 20 pro? Free tablet per account now...

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Anyone order Huawei Mate 20 pro? Free tablet per account now...

If you have the black one I wonder what OLED panel you have. Download the app from playstore called device info HW and open the app. It will either say LG or BOE under touchscreen. Let me know! If you have LG you must certainly will have the issue. Probably already do. Lol
I Plan to Stick Around

I have the black one, I already checked and it is the LG but fortunately I have no issues so far BUT it's only been 2 days lol
Highlighted
I've Been Around

How do you find out your place in line?  

I finally received an email this afternoon with an update of my service agreement, I assume it is a good sign hopefully, the device will be shipped shortly. (I preordered the twilight one on Oct 31)

I've Been Around

I preordered the twilight model, it has the some bleeding while viewing certain colours (greys are worst). I'm away on a business trip until the 18th, what are my options?

Thabks
I Plan to Stick Around

Call Rogers tech support at 18553817835 and tell them your phone is suffering from the green screen bleed that is all over the internet. I'm on my second one and guess what! My phone also just started doing it again 😞 luckily Rogers has been good exchanging it so far. The problem is it won't be fixed until Rogers gets rid of its current batch of phones. All the ones with LG will develop this problem.
I Plan to Stick Around

@stefman722  ... sorry to hear... Mate 20 Pro is truly a great all around phone. it's a shame Huawei couldn't build input a better screen. i didn't want to go through the headaches of having to exchange phones multiple times, so i caved and switched mine for the Note9... don't regret the decision. Hopefully your third exchange is the non-lg manufactured screen 

I've Been Here Awhile

Pre-ordered the twilight one on Nov 7 and i have yet received any kind of confirmation. They just tell me each week that they expect stock but they never receive them...
I Plan to Stick Around

Well mine just showed up in the twilight, I have the Boe screen and there is no green screen bleed just thaught I let you guys know.
I've Been Here Awhile

Awesome news for you! When did you pre order it
I Plan to Stick Around

Great!

Just be sure to keep an eye on it. Symptoms sometimes don't appear for two or three days. An app OLED tools will help with determining if it has it by doing the low brightness test all the way at the bottom of the app. Keep us posted!
Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats