Any news for Huawei P20?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Any news for Huawei P20?

I've been doing alot of research on the colours and models and suspect that black is the only colour available to Canada (it is officially released to Canada now, pre-orders are done). Every provider is offering black only. Could be Huawei underestimated how unpopular Black will be compared to other colours so offloaded them to Canada, especially since knowing the US market is closed to them. The twilight colour is very hard to come by. We are not the only country to not get it. Do we know the model code for the Canadian version? Found the CLT-L29 that may work here but conflicting reports on LTE capabilities. The good news is that since Black is the only available colour, most providers offering great deals on them compared to what is being offered elsewhere around the world.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

The Canadian model is CLT-L04.
I've Been Around

Huawei Canadá is refusing to unlock bootloader for advanced user, I am returning my Huawei P20 Pro; I hate the aptitude when they assume ALL user are average and do not understand how large the advanced user community is.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I'm returning mine, because EMUI is buggy and the camera(s) are terrible. Well, the camera hardware is good, but the image quality after post processing is garbage. It's either totally over-sharpened to the point of looking fake and processed, or it's blotchy like a watercolour painting. I haven't been this disappointed in a phone in a long time, and I have owned A LOT of phones.