Android device - Email Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
binglehart
I've Been Here Awhile

Android device - Email Issues

Samsung Galaxy S6 5.1.1 Update

I am haveing oroblems with my emails on mu S6.

I am using a sympatico sever. and gmail account. I will have an indication that I have email, when I go into look at it sometimes it appears for a period of time then disapperas, other time it will appear then quickly disappear.

Help this is an important toll for my business,

*Edited Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersMoin

Re: Android device - Email Issues

Hello, @binglehart

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. The symptom you have described indicates that you may have another device/computer running the same email accounts with POP protocol and "Leave a copy of messages on server" is unchecked. Once you select/check the setting - Leave a copy-- then the emails on your S6 device shall not disappear. 

On the side note, you shall upgrade your S6 to 6.0.1 version. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersMoin

Hello, @binglehart

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. The symptom you have described indicates that you may have another device/computer running the same email accounts with POP protocol and "Leave a copy of messages on server" is unchecked. Once you select/check the setting - Leave a copy-- then the emails on your S6 device shall not disappear. 

On the side note, you shall upgrade your S6 to 6.0.1 version. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

binglehart
I've Been Here Awhile

SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN GETTING BACK TO YOU ON MY ISSUE OF NOT RECIVEING MY EMAILS. yOUR SOLUTION WORKED 

THANKS

RogersMoin

Hello, @binglehart

Awesome! thank you for the update. Glad to know that the solution worked. Thanks for your contribution and for your help in keeping the community a pleasant place to be.

Cheers,

RogersMoin