cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Pie for Note 8

Julian_40
I've been around

When is the Galaxy Note 8 going to get the pie update?

*** Added Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Android Pie for Note 8

Hello Community!

I know all of you have been waiting patiently for some news on when Android Pie will be available for the Samsung Note 8. GREAT NEWS! The OS Upgrade Schedule has been updated today and Android Pie and VoLTE Roaming for the Note 8 is being pushed out by Samsung in batches starting on April 1st.

We look forward to hearing about your experiences with Android Pie on your Note 8 devices and keep an eye out for the software update notification on your devices starting April 1st. 😃

RogersTony

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersTony

Hello @Julian_40,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thanks for signing up and congrats on your first post. 😃

I know how important it is to be up-to-date on your devices especially when its a big change like with Android Pie. Samsung only just completed the builds for the S9 series and Note 9 devices so it could be a bit of a wait until the S8 series and Note 8 devices get Android Pie. I am definitely hoping it is sooner rather than later!

Once we have specific dates to announce we will updates our OS Upgrade Schedule first so stay tuned to that thread for the latest on what is coming down the pipe for OS upgrades.

I also recommend reviewing this Infographic which outlines the entire process a general time to market.

I hope you find this information useful!

RogersTony

WHEN!?

are we getting the pie update, I see that everyone got it so far except Note 8, and please don’t bother sending the sheet with the OS and their date, we want a straight answer!!!

please 

thank you

ahmed123
I plan to stick around
Samsung posted in the members app that the update will come in March for the s8 and note 8. The Roger's update schedule doesnt mention anything about the update. So who knows. Yesterday the beta for the s8 and note 8 in USA ended so I'm guessing we should see the update rolled out in a week or so.

Hi to everyone,

Was just wondering if we have an update form for the OS Software upcoming to the Android, and also if you Rogers received any news for the Pie Update for the Samsung 8 Series

Thank you 

zolutar
I plan to stick around
Android 9 Pie for Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8 to release in Canada on April 1: Telus

Hello Community!

I know all of you have been waiting patiently for some news on when Android Pie will be available for the Samsung Note 8. GREAT NEWS! The OS Upgrade Schedule has been updated today and Android Pie and VoLTE Roaming for the Note 8 is being pushed out by Samsung in batches starting on April 1st.

We look forward to hearing about your experiences with Android Pie on your Note 8 devices and keep an eye out for the software update notification on your devices starting April 1st. 😃

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 in conversation