cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 9 (PIE)

BatJoe
I plan to stick around

Google has officially released Android 9 (PIE). And big surprise, Rogers is behind on releasing the August security patch and Android 9 (PIE). Their useless OS Upgrade sheet has nothing.

What's going on Rogers?

***Added Labels***

90 REPLIES 90

Re: Android 9 (PIE)

Ah, I don't think it is entirely fair to put too much blame on Rogers.  I firmly beleive they just got word from Samsung (as was stated) and updated the date and us asap.  Whoever runs the social media probably knows as much as we do and has to wait for information as well.  . , whoever runs it could very well just do it from home.

Skladman
I plan to stick around

Samsung is a huge disappointment, then. 😕 My next phone is definitely not going to be a Samsung, that's for sure.

Skladman
I plan to stick around

Ah, alright. Fair enough. I wish Samsung would get their stuff together, then, and give us a range instead of a date and not meeting it.

ryh
I've been here awhile
Its 7 and still no update

Jgram613
I'm here a lot
IT'S LIVE!! I just downloaded it.

Sushil1011
I plan to stick around
Got it for s9+. File size 1773.80MB size. Take 22-25 minutes to download and install. I like it....

RogersDarrell
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey Community!

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as the general scope has spread out over multiple devices and is now 10 pages long.

As we've got reports that the S9/S9 Plus and Note 9 now have Android Pie rolling out successfully; there are also specific threads for those devices that we should migrate the conversation to.

For the S9/S9 Plus see: Samsung S9 & S9 Plus - Android PIE

For the Note 9 see: Note 9 Pie update live today!

RogersDarrell

Topic Stats