Android 9 (PIE)

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Android 9 (PIE)

I will be surprised if they make good on their word but doubt it.
I've Been Around

Still nothing as of 3:05pm... Slightly disappointing, but not overly surprising. 

Anyone know a Note 9 user, wondering if they mixed the two up. Rogers previously had the Note 9 receiving the update before us. 

-S9+ 

edit, spelling

I Plan to Stick Around

No....fota shows N9 still on ARJA as of 4:20pm

I've Been Around

I still haven't recieved this update yet on my s9 and I'm kind of confused as to when I will be getting this update

I Plan to Stick Around

Think about it this way: If you owed Rogers money they would be on you like bloodhounds but this is not the case. It's a service they are to provide their customers hence the "we don't care" attitude.
I Plan to Stick Around

Canadian carrier OTA updates come from Samsung FUS...firmware update server. All carriers, in fact, except ATT and Verizon. They push their own OTA's.

All Pie updates were pushed over night for US carriers (except ATT & VZN)

So its still likely we will see something happen today/overnight. 

I'm Here A Lot

I like the optimism. I guess we'll see. I hope you're right.
I've Been Around

I just looked at the OS Upgrade Schedule, for my Note8, it mentions the January Security Update for today-tomorrow--someday Smiley Surprised.  Anyone have a clue if and when the Note8 will get Pie?

Ian Berube
I Plan to Stick Around

I kinda expected this to happen first thing at midnight, I mean Feb 4, 2019 at 12:01AM

I'm going to lose it if I don't get this by morning

I Plan to Stick Around

Yesterday Samsung rolled out the update for Sprint on "Feb 3rd" basically just before midnight EST so hopefully we see the same for us here. I believe T-Mobile was the same as well.
Topic Stats