Android 7.0 Nougat Updates

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Android 7.0 Nougat Updates

Hello @A_Visitor

You sold get it OTA without the sim card but do remember that the updates are in stages being sent out. So u might not get it today but get it tomorrow.
I Plan to Stick Around

Excellent! You're the best Meowmix!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi - the softwar update thread shows that the s6 Edge + has gotten nouget. My phone isn't seeing it, any suggestions on how I can force this?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dspec

Unfortunately you can't force the update to come through unless I believe Uou root your device and use Odin.
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you have a download link for the S6 firmware?
I Plan to Stick Around

Is there a reason you know of why a phone wouldn't have gotten the upgrade yet? It seems weird it hasn't been pushed to me.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dspec

It happened with me on my S6 I remember. From what i remember it took around 2 tech agents to look into it.. The phone didn't seem to connect with the servers properly and had to do alot on their side.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have the s6. I read that the new update would be out today but I still haven't received it. I have been having issues with my phone and Rogers said the update should fix it. Is there a chance that the connection issues I'm having are stopping me from getting the update? I am connected to WiFi now.
I've Been Around

It hasn't gone out yet, that version G920W8VLU5DQD4 is out of the side of videotron

I've Been Here Awhile

Samsung galaxy tab s2 nougat update? 

Any idea when this will be Available?