Android 7.0 Nougat Updates

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Android 7.0 Nougat Updates

Hello @Pug667

Sadly there is no information on when it will come. I hope they release some sort of message showing it will be updating to the Nougat update as well on Rogers. Ill keep this updated when i get more info.

I'm Here A Lot

seems like everyone except Rogers has rolled out the update for note 5. hopefully it comes soon

I Plan to Stick Around

Note 5 Nougat update is now available. 1222MB.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Rogers as of this morning released the Nougat update for the Note 5! It's around almost 1220MB. So do the update on WiFi and make sure ur device is plugged into hr charger!.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

It almost makes me wonder they had the update the entire time but just didn't feel like updating till everyone else released and then they had to
I Plan to Stick Around

Got the nougat update for the Note 5.. Not sure if this is a bug or a faulty device thats showing itself now, but since the update (Updated at 6:05am), I've had to reboot 4 times due to modem loosing connectivity to data services.

The device was factory restored after the first 2 reboots but still happening.. Anyone else have this issue?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @addios

Who knows but the update is out!
I Plan to Stick Around

There are many issues with android 7.0 update in S7 and S7E. Android 6.0.1 was the most stable and best android OS. I wish I could role back my devices. Use caution when deciding to upgrade the notes.
I'm Here A Lot

Did the update as hour ago. Everything working fine for me
I Plan to Stick Around

I can leave the home and when I return it won't always connect to my home WiFi. This started happening right after Nougat update.

Battery life is worse - Chrome browser uses more battery.
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.